Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vahid Amiri has taken part in medical examinations ahead of his move to Trabzonspor. He will join up with his new teammates on July the 24th when they return to Turkey from their training camp.

- Sina Saemian

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
      This transfer clearly shows he wants to continue with TM as hes already 30 and 95% wont be part of our '22 squad. The AC in 6 months time will probably be his last major tournament but with the Trabzon move he could potentially be part of at least our early ways to Qatar, damesh garm. Doubt his salary is more than 400 or 500K (maybe Burak
      knows something) im sure he definately had financially better offers from Qatar on the table.
      wow 2 year contract is great for amiri. it will be worth close to 1 million us dollars which is equal to perhaps 4 billion toman per year, in iran he made probably 1 billion per year after fines and parts of contract which they dont receive but earn

Comment

Seems Trabzonspor wants to sign every Iranian player around. I guess Burak did a great job in covering Iran there .

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          This transfer clearly shows he wants to continue with TM as hes already 30 and 95% wont be part of our '22 squad. The AC in 6 months time will probably be his last major tournament but with the Trabzon move he could potentially be part of at least our early ways to Qatar, damesh garm. Doubt his salary is more than 400 or 500K (maybe Burak
          knows something) im sure he definately had financially better offers from Qatar on the table.
          I would respectfully argue the opposite and say he will 95% be with TM.....during the 2022 WC he will be 34 which is by no means too old to be in TM. He will be a player at that point in time with a lot of good experience (assuming things go well for him there in Turkey).

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Seems Trabzonspor wants to sign every Iranian player around. I guess Burak did a great job in covering Iran there .
          Seems like they just want a sweet deal....Vahid Amiri on a free transfer hot off an impressive WC is quite literally a steal if they would have gotten Hosseini for 100K then they would have gotten the deal of the century
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow so much respect, at his age to turn down Qatar to focus on developing rather than money shows his motivation for the sport. I’m not surprised he’s so fit he is fully committed. Excited to see him grow.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Great news. According to 90tv.ir the official announcement is at 11:00 AM Trabzon local time tomorrow. Perhaps not going through the youth system and avoiding the bodily wear and tear of playing professionally at an earlier age plus his astonishing commitment to the sport and his own fitness has allowed him to be able to contribute at this level and be such a pleasant surprise at WC 2018. I hope he keeps it up, shine at Asian Cup, be a major factor in WC 2022 qualifications and maybe even make it to the last 36 team WC in 4 years.
              Go Vahid!
              Image of the stadium looks great, Vahid will be playing his home games next to the Black sea:
              http://www.trabzonspor.org.tr/en/club/stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I would respectfully argue the opposite and say he will 95% be with TM.....during the 2022 WC he will be 34 which is by no means too old to be in TM. He will be a player at that point in time with a lot of good experience (assuming things go well for him there in Turkey).
                Seems like they just want a sweet deal....Vahid Amiri on a free transfer hot off an impressive WC is quite literally a steal if they would have gotten Hosseini for 100K then they would have gotten the deal of the century
                Well at 34 you're definately not a grandpa but for a winger like Amiri whose play depends on his fast running, hustle and stamina its definately old. Hes not exactly the player with the highest vision or passing ability thats why i rule him 95% out. Keep in mind we got a lot of young players coming up and this is the first time in histoy the next WC is not 4, but 4 and a 1/2 years away. Anyways great move and best of luck to him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  If Vahid Amiri and Ahmadzadeh actually go to foreign teams I will donate my shambool to a victim in need of a shambool transplant
                  So when you gonna cut that sexy shombool for us

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    So when you gonna cut that sexy shombool for us

DAMN

I guess I gotta do it

Comment

As he said, his fitness is due to the Rogham Kermoonshahi that they use in their food = ) 34 chie? he can play until he's 40 if he keeps Roghan Kermoonshahi in his diet!
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Guys you can't cut off something you don't have

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Guys you can't cut off something you don't have
                          Hoorad, I have the ability to roast the living shit out of u right now my friend, but I shall give u a pass as a friendly warning

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Hoorad, I have the ability to roast the living shit out of u right now my friend, but I shall give u a pass as a friendly warning
                            is already hard as it is a Leicester fan haha, so cheers for the warning

Comment

Happy for him, specially the tough road he had to get here. the guy wasn't playing any competitive football up to age of 23-24. Made TM at the age of 27 in 2015 Asian Cup. Nice and educated guy, and before WC despite lots of criticizes about his selection in final squad, not only he started all 3 matches but was one of the best players in the team, best stamina in TM. Always keep the record of the most kilometers run during a game.

He could maybe make 2-3 times more in Qatar but decided to join a decent club such as Trabzon, hope this time around our experience with Turkish league is better.

Best of Luck to him.

Comment

Good for him. He is one of our classiest players, both on and off the pitch. Not even once have I ever seen him causing trouble or fights on the pitch. He runs like a horse and fights all the way. Contributes to all areas, from defense to offense. Deserves this, noose joonesh.

Ironically those who blubbered and spewed offers from European teams are still in their crappy teams in the Middle East, while a quiet and low key player like Amiri ended up signing with a decent Turkish club. This considering his age is Gold!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X