This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vahid Amiri joined to Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor co-president explained: We agreed with Amiri and wont pay money to Perspolis.

Vahid

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
      Trabzonspor co-president explained: We agreed with Amiri and wont pay money to Perspolis.
      And during that time our prospects and best players stay in IPL, Qatar or in their second rate clubs (Torabi, Beiranvand, Azmoun, Allahyar, Shariati, M.Hosseini, Ezzatolahi, etc..).

Allison (I was never really impressed by him get a 75m€ transfert to Liverpool), and no clubs in Europe move their little finger for Beiro (even a small french, italian or german clubs)!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        And during that time our prospects and best players stay in IPL, Qatar or in their second rate clubs (Torabi, Beiranvand, Azmoun, Allahyar, Shariati, M.Hosseini, Ezzatolahi, etc..).

Allison (I was never really impressed by him get a 75m€ transfert to Liverpool), and no clubs in Europe move their little finger for Beiro (even a small french, italian or german clubs)!
        Khalayegh har che layegh!

If a player turns down offers from Dinamo Kiev, Torino or Besiktas to play in IPL, what can you do?

Yes, if Beiranvand was playing for even Panama or Costa Rica, he would have been chased by top4 leagues by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
          Great news!

I hope it doesn’t turn into another Hosseini story, although Amiri is a free agent and Persepolis has no authority over him.

Comment

Iran ational player Vahid Amiri came to Trabzon to make transfer talks with Trabzonspor. First, the transfer announced by SABAH confirmed the Trabzonspor side.
            Club president Hayrettin Hacısalihoğlu said that they started negotiations for the transfer of wing players wearing jerseys in Iran's Persepolis team and that they would bring the footballer to Trabzon and pass the health check.
            Hacısalihoğlu pointed out that they have not reached an agreement with the footballer yet, "He came to Trabzon but there is not a deal yet, but there will be a deal or not. We have not talked about them yet. said.
            Hacısalihoğlu, Iran national team in the form of footballers witnessing the attention paid attention to the absence of.
            https://m.sabah.com.tr/spor/futbol/2...ransfer-ediyor

Comment

See Majid Hosseini, that's how it's done! Great news!

Comment

Cool as ice. What a lad.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Khalayegh har che layegh!

If a player turns down offers from Dinamo Kiev, Torino or Besiktas to play in IPL, what can you do?

Yes, if Beiranvand was playing for even Panama or Costa Rica, he would have been chased by top4 leagues by now.
                  Our football is disfonctionnal from A to Z:

- our players turn down offer to end up in IPL and Qatar
                  - our clubs kills our progress in opposing transfer to Europe (see Hosseini saga)
                  - no real interest from european clubs despite quality shown by our players. Only european transfert are mainly thanks to party bazy (Berdiev, Charleroi iranian owner, etc..). Yes, sometimes a random european club wake up and shown a sudden and passionate interest for iranians (Osasuna, Panionios, Trabzonspor)

Comment

Damesh garm. One of our best this world cup imo. Just wish our younger players would do the same..

Comment

We must see pics before we can believe it is a done deal
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Our football is disfonctionnal from A to Z:
                        - our players turn down offer to end up in IPL and Qatar
                        - our clubs kills our progress in opposing transfer to Europe (see Hosseini saga)
                        - no real interest from european clubs despite quality shown by our players. Only european transfert are mainly thanks to party bazy (Berdiev, Charleroi iranian owner, etc..). Yes, sometimes a random european club wake up and shown a sudden and passionate interest for iranians (Osasuna, Panionios, Trabzonspor)
                        Pretty much agree with all you said PAGman#19 jaan. Here is my spin: we have been subject to many hardships throughout thousands of years of our history and we should recognize that we are one of the most resilient nations on the face of the planet (don't get me wrong, I am not an ultra-nationalist, human race is resilient itself otherwise there wouldn't be over seven billion of us on the planet). I am standing for the possibility that the tinge of racism and discrimination towards us in Europe will make our players even more resilient. The good news is that we now have more players in Europe than we have ever had before. Granted that we don't have anyone in the top four leagues but summer is not over yet I was watching a video clip of an interview with assistant ref Mansouri who was part of Faghani's team and he said that in the beginning when they arrived in Moscow, European refs hardly said hello to them but our great refs chose to be professional in their behavior and then during the final reception before their departure all European refs treated our guys with warmth and respect and even asked how they could travel to Iran. That's resilience for you!
                        Go Vahid!
                        Go Team Melli!

Comment

Right on amiri

I'm shocked that pag and beiro arent I'm Europe after their performance in the world cup
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            Pretty much agree with all you said PAGman#19 jaan. Here is my spin: we have been subject to many hardships throughout thousands of years of our history and we should recognize that we are one of the most resilient nations on the face of the planet (don't get me wrong, I am not an ultra-nationalist, human race is resilient itself otherwise there wouldn't be over seven billion of us on the planet). I am standing for the possibility that the tinge of racism and discrimination towards us in Europe will make our players even more resilient. The good news is that we now have more players in Europe than we have ever had before. Granted that we don't have anyone in the top four leagues but summer is not over yet I was watching a video clip of an interview with assistant ref Mansouri who was part of Faghani's team and he said that in the beginning when they arrived in Moscow, European refs hardly said hello to them but our great refs chose to be professional in their behavior and then during the final reception before their departure all European refs treated our guys with warmth and respect and even asked how they could travel to Iran. That's resilience for you!
                            Go Vahid!
                            Go Team Melli!
                            No, discrimination won't make our players resiliant but waste them, their career and their potential. We badly need players in Top4 leagues and Champions league/Europa league. We cannot be satisfied with the current situation even if we have a lot of legionnaires last season (in minor leagues)

Our players also have a big responsability. They should stop ASAP the" we will see after the WC, the europa league, the season, etc.." while having a good opportunity (M. Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, etc..)

Comment

PAG will be on his way too. He has turned down Qatari offers already and made it clear he wants to play in central/west Europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X