Chinese Kits in IPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese Kits in IPL

So funny to witness how the chinese are taking over our IPL Teams with their kits.

Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractorsazi are sponsored by Li-Ning. Sepahan by Peak. All those discussions that we could at least wear iranian brands, if we have to BUY adidas kits...seem so senseless now.

CQ i feel you.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    So funny to witness how the chinese are taking over our IPL Teams with their kits.

Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractorsazi are sponsored by Li-Ning. Sepahan by Peak. All those discussions that we could at least wear iranian brands, if we have to BUY adidas kits...seem so senseless now.

CQ i feel you.
    Li-Ning has alot of money.
    They're sponsoring guys like Dwayne Wade and big football clubs in Central America like CF Pachuca.

If they provide original high quality stuff instead of making us buy it off the website (like adidas) I don't mind.
    I still would prefer an Iranian brand be used.

Comment

They probably provide us the worst of the quality as any Chinese product in Iran.

I'd rather all of them wear Daei.

Comment

Sepahan are no longer sponsored by Peak i guess. All their recent training pics they have been wearing this Iranian brand which the design was obviously copied from Umbro lol
        sigpic

Comment

As long as they provide legit and respectable equipment I'm fine.

Lets see how long it will take for dallals and fakes to show up. It's happened with pretty much every foreign sports brand in Iran.

Comment

I can tell you, if these Chinese brands would pay enough, even Real Madrid would switch to them.

However as probably they would sell less kits because of that, it makes it nearly impossible for the Chinese brands to compensate that money.

I don't know if they are paying IPL teams any money, but if they do, it's a no brainer. Who ever pays most, should get the deal.

Comment

I bought one original Esteghlal jersey from the Li Ning Shop in Moriniyeh. And it's pretty good, better than the givova Saipa
              jersey I got which Hamed Shiri wore in an official IPL Game.
              sigpic

Comment

Li-ning’s products are quite decent they are a company investing a lot of money in going after big names it seems. If the clubs are getting taken care of and the quality of their products are decent then we should be pleased. There’s nothing I dislike more than the shitty amateur looking Iranian brands....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Regardless of how nice the kits look, the sponsorships are just hideous and ruin the kits.

Comment

Working...
                  X