Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PFDC Twitter

Hey guys,

We have a new PFDC Twitter account as we are still talking to Twitter to unsuspend our old account. We don't know when that will be - it may be never. So please follow https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol for all the latest, most concise news about Iranian football on Twitter. I encourage all of you to download Twitter as it's the best source of information for not just football, but essentially everything.

Please support us like you have in the past.

Thank you!

Please follow, RT and like our tweets ... I am disheartened we have to start from scratch.

Comment

Please follow us guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Please follow, RT and like our tweets ... I am disheartened we have to start from scratch.
        I'm sure it will gradually pick up. Hopefully with the Asian Cup fever, it will reach and exceed the previous numbers.

Comment

Chi shod ke Twitter ghabli raa bastan?
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

A stupid 3 second FiFA video clip. Copyright.

Please follow.

Comment

139 followers in just one day! Great restart!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                139 followers in just one day! Great restart!
                We need more. Please everyone follow. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for doing this. Please update the Twitter link from the PFDC website in the right hand corner to go to the new site. Cheers, diz

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
                    Twitter is sort of the Old West corner of the normal Internet. It is very hard to get suspended there.
                    No, when you post a FIFA clip in the midst of the biggest sporting event in the world and FIFA is cracking down on that - it really is not. It becomes easy.

Either way - have my suspension that since our anti-Nike tweet went viral, that there is a reason behind it beyond just a copyright.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      No, when you post a FIFA clip in the midst of the biggest sporting event in the world and FIFA is cracking down on that - it really is not. It becomes easy.

Either way - have my suspension that since our anti-Nike tweet went viral, that there is a reason behind it beyond just a copyright.
                      That’s exactly my thought. There are tons of “copyright” videos in Twitter, but they promptly identify and suspend PFDC right after depicting the hypocrisy of Nike!

Comment

You guys could apply for a blue check mark on Twitter. It validates the account as official and should increase visibility in searches.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^ I would love to, but I think they closed their application a long time ago. And our account is really new.

https://twitter.com/footba11persian
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Speaking of Twitter, did anyone notice Varzesh 3's account get suspended a few days ago? What was the reason? (Their handle is @Varzesh3)
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                              Speaking of Twitter, did anyone notice Varzesh 3's account get suspended a few days ago? What was the reason? (Their handle is @Varzesh3)
                              Shared clips which they don't have copyright for.

Comment

Working...
                              X