Hats off to our fans in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    I went to all three matches and I think the problem is no iranians want to follow the chant. They all want to lead. The second someone does a dootdoodoodootdootdoo, 3 other people say "Iran!" but 20 pick up their booghs to join in on the horn part.

Overall, we really need some songs. Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, they all have some songs that everyone knows the words too and everyone sings along while jumping.
    Who makes the chant?

How politically correct is the chant? Remember we have a set of poulation that thinks dancing deserves lashes.

Comment

I love my nation but I believe we've got it all wrong culturally
      To say we were an ugly crowd is being honest
      Just because we're irooni doesn't mean that we have to be blind
      While it was a pleasure cheering for my nation I can't be blind and say we're amazing while we're far from it. My observation is superficial and what I see right in front of my eyes:
      - a lot of bi-farhang people ... talking down to Russians in restaurants just because they don't speak english
      - I saw 3 dudes on their facetime probably facetiming cousin mojtaba from their village following russian women around to show case them including my girl
      - I saw alot of dudes on the subway tindering and acting like they've never seen a chick before .. while I don't think its wrong but to say "joon, che kosi" in front of iranian fans in an enclosed space is a bit too much
      - Superficially, 95% of our women have plastic surgery and look horrendous and fake as a result ... to add to that, they are WAYYYYY to LOOOSSSSS ... they need to chill
      - Dudes had double chins, bellies, pashm, sweaty and annoying with their doo dooo dododo
      Nothing wrong with making judgments - chillout boys

Comment

A collection of chants from the 2015 Asian Championship.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          I love my nation but I believe we've got it all wrong culturally
          To say we were an ugly crowd is being honest
          Just because we're irooni doesn't mean that we have to be blind
          While it was a pleasure cheering for my nation I can't be blind and say we're amazing while we're far from it. My observation is superficial and what I see right in front of my eyes:
          - a lot of bi-farhang people ... talking down to Russians in restaurants just because they don't speak english
          - I saw 3 dudes on their facetime probably facetiming cousin mojtaba from their village following russian women around to show case them including my girl
          - I saw alot of dudes on the subway tindering and acting like they've never seen a chick before .. while I don't think its wrong but to say "joon, che kosi" in front of iranian fans in an enclosed space is a bit too much
          - Superficially, 95% of our women have plastic surgery and look horrendous and fake as a result ... to add to that, they are WAYYYYY to LOOOSSSSS ... they need to chill
          - Dudes had double chins, bellies, pashm, sweaty and annoying with their doo dooo dododo
          Nothing wrong with making judgments - chillout boys
          That's what 40 years of suppression does for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            A collection of chants from the 2015 Asian Championship.

team ma ghahreman mishe was actually very popular in st petersburg. We sang it consistently throughout streets, metro, stadium.

Comment

Working...
            X