Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calcio News: Alireza Faghani 1 of 2 possible referees to officiate World Cup Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    As a 1st referee or a 2/3rd?
    Akhe in soale?

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
      what is his profession in private life?
      Referee

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Akhe in soale?
        Was wondering if he was main official

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Referee

ghorbunet beram, every ref has a job besides football....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Refs come in teams, they don't flip out between 1st and 2nd/3rd. The 1st ref on a ref team is always main ref and the two others are linesmen. They will sometimes put a main ref as a 4th ref such as Faghani's last game but currently we are talking about the Iran ref team being given main reffing responsibilities for the final or 3rd place match i.e. Faghani being the main ref

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
              Refs come in teams, they don't flip out between 1st and 2nd/3rd. The 1st ref on a ref team is always main ref and the two others are linesmen. They will sometimes put a main ref as a 4th ref such as Faghani's last game but currently we are talking about the Iran ref team being given main reffing responsibilities for the final or 3rd place match i.e. Faghani being the main ref
              cheers

Comment

Not revealed yet

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Referee

He has his main career other than refereeing. He mentioned it once. You can’t make a living with refereeing salaries in Iran

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                Not true. He may be used as the 4th ref. I highly doubt it though. I am almost certain that he may ref the third place match. However with England not reaching the final, things might change as France and Italy are neighbors etc. so now Faghani stands a good chance to be the final referee. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Not true. He may be used as the 4th ref. I highly doubt it though. I am almost certain that he may ref the third place match. However with England not reaching the final, things might change as France and Italy are neighbors etc. so now Faghani stands a good chance to be the final referee. Fingers crossed!
                  I specifically mention the 4th ref possibility so not sure what you are referring to as "not true". I believe Kuipers and Faghani are the two likely refs for the two matches. I suspect as well they will give 3rd place match to Faghani to avoid a Dutchman reffing a game w Belgium.

Comment

Working...
                  X