Mansourian and his contribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t want to take anything away from anyone , but am I wrong when I say he presented us:
    Pouraliganji right before Asian cup?

Beiravand got his chance in team Melli when Mansourian presented him.

And he gave Majid Hosseini chance in Esteghlal.
    Chesmi I don’t know?
    All the players have ofcurse talent but he gave them the chance and prepared them well.

Noorafkan can be his latest addition in AC

I agree, I don't think Mansourian is a great headcoach yet, but he does have a good eye for talent, and I think he probably does a good job of mentoring the young players.

I think he's contributed a lot to our football and it seems like his strength is finding and grooming talent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He did great with a Naft Tehran team where Iman Mobali was their most well known player.

He brought guys like Pouraliganji, Amiri, Hajmohammadi, Motarahi, Ghafouri etc... into the spotlight

Comment

This has mainly to do with his background in youth coaching. He feels comfortable and willing/eager to bring younger players through. which cant be said for many iranian managers apart from him and daei. He has a very good relationship with most of his players, his issue is that he is just clueless tactically.

Comment

Some coaches are not good coaches but are great scouts

If we had a professional football organization, men like mansourian should have been hired by football fedration with top dollars to find and build the next generation of footballers

Hasan habibi also was responsible for finding players like mahdavikia, pashazadeh, bagheri, and many more (google the youth team he managed you will be amazed of how many unknown stars he selected for his team)

Also dehdari and Alidoosti was the same
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
          X