• Show
Clear All

IRAN ROAD TO WIN ASIAN CUP 2019

GROUP STAGE

VS VIETNAM
    VS YEMEN
    VS IRAQ

ROUND 16
    VS 3 B/E/F 1 OPTION (JORDAN OR SYRIA) 2 OPTION (QATAR/NORTH KOREA/SAUDI ARABIA) 3 OPTION (UZBEKISTAN OR OMAN)

ROUND 8
    VS BAHRAIN OR CHINA

SEMI FINAL
    VS AUSTRALIA OR JAPAN

FINAL
    VS UAE OR SOUTH KOREA

My Road is:

ROUND 16 VS JORDAN

ROUND 8 VS CHINA

SEMI FINAL VS JAPAN

FINAL VS UAE

Comment

IRAN GAMES DATES

VS YEMEN (JANUARY 7)

VS VIETNAM (JANUARY 12)

VS IRAQ (JANUARY 16)

16 ROUND

VS 3 TEAM GROUP B/E/F (JANUARY 20)

ROUND 8

VS RUNNER UP GROUP A OR C (JANUARY 24)

SEMI FINAL

VS JAPAN OR AUSTRALIA (JANUARY 28)

FINAL

VS UAE OR SOUTH KOREA (1 FEBRUARY)

Comment

Saudi Arabia will probably make the final over Korea, I don’t have faith in AFC and I’m not getting emotionally invested due to all past injustices against Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
          Saudi Arabia will probably make the final over Korea, I don’t have faith in AFC and I’m not getting emotionally invested due to all past injustices against Iran

SAUDI ARABIA GROUP IS NOT EASY (QATAR, LEBANON AND NORTH KOREA) AND IF ADVANCE MAYBE PLAY AGAINST IRAQ IN ROUND 16

Comment

If AFC does not do 'Behind the curtain' Dirty tactics, like the one we witnessed in Australia in 2015, we will win the Asia cup, our TRUE ONLY and I repeat ONLY hard task would be Japan, in the semi final , and if we get a Japan that is ready and willing on the day, we will have a 50-50 chance, but if we get them tired and distracted, we will win it hands down ! 100% guaranteed!

Comment

Iran vs South Korea in the final and this time we will kick their ass with 2-0 instead of our routine 1-0 (just for diversity).

Comment

Korea, Japan, Saudi and Australia will be all tough challenges for Iran. The Dynamics of Asian cup is different than world cup.

Comment

Japan and Qatar are gonna be tough. Zidane is a good coach (if he agrees the deal ) ! Im sure his gonna accept the qatar deal and lets see what he can do in AFC. Im sure he'll do well . don't underestimate qatar in this few years. They will do anything , even if they have to buy few Brazilian players and change their nationality.

This al duhail team plays european level football and whats more interesting is that only 4 players are not qatar national ( Lucas Mendes - Youssef El-Arabi - Youssef Msakni ).

Qatar dangerous players:
                  Akram Afif
                  Karim Boudiaf
                  Luiz Júnior
                  Dame Traoré
                  Hassan Al-Haidos

Comment

About Zidane: Do not worry Carlos Queiroz is 7th in the world and has more experience than Zinedin Zidane

Iran will win the group with big numbers of goals
                    in the group phase, Iran will win everything easily
                    I expect semi-final even Final is possible.

My predictions:
                    • Iran 7:0 Yemen
                    • Iran 5:0 Vietnam
                    • Iran 2:0 Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Japan and Qatar are gonna be tough. Zidane is a good coach (if he agrees the deal ) ! Im sure his gonna accept the qatar deal and lets see what he can do in AFC. Im sure he'll do well . don't underestimate qatar in this few years. They will do anything , even if they have to buy few Brazilian players and change their nationality.
                      This al duhail team plays european level football and whats more interesting is that only 4 players are not qatar national ( Lucas Mendes - Youssef El-Arabi - Youssef Msakni ).
                      Qatar dangerous players:
                      Akram Afif
                      Karim Boudiaf
                      Luiz Júnior
                      Dame Traoré
                      Hassan Al-Haidos
                      Even Esteghlal can play la liga level if they afford 4 good foreign players like that.
                      Zidane can’t do much in 6 month with them.

Comment

What? Zidane? Where? I missed something?!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X