No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo is totally aware of the record. Have you watched his goal today? The ball was already basically over the line but he taped it in and stole his teammate a goal. Ronaldo will break the record by EURO 2020. Only a severe injury could hold him away to do so.

Comment

If Azmoun has a little bit of gheyrat, he should make sure Iran regains the record after Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        If Azmoun has a little bit of gheyrat, he should make sure Iran regains the record after Ronaldo.
        Azmoun runing on the pitch like a chicken, Ronaldo is a Khurus-Jangi. Using the name azmoun and ronaldo in one sentence should be a crime. this guy will not even reach the 100 goals, let alone Daeis and Ronaldos record..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
          Ronaldo is totally aware of the record. Have you watched his goal today? The ball was already basically over the line but he taped it in and stole his teammate a goal. Ronaldo will break the record by EURO 2020. Only a severe injury could hold him away to do so.
          Ronaldo is a tragic figure, he tries it so hard to be the best in the world, but he will never be in Messis Level regardless of the Ballon D'or or other Trophies and deep down he knows that. Messi can dribble pass 6-7 players, 80-90% of his Freekicks are in the net, he can change the game with one genius pass and it is much more fun to watch Messi playing than static Ronaldo. The Ronaldo-Messi Antagonism is quite similar to the Salieri-Mozart story, both Ronaldo and Salieri are envy, ambitious, selfcentristic characters who suffer from their fateful inferiority to Messi respectively Mozart.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo vowed to break the world record for men's international goals after scoring his 99th Portugal goal in a 2-0 win over Luxembourg to clinch their place at Euro 2020.

He is 10 behind Iran legend Ali Daei's tally of 109, after his most prolific year for Portugal with 14 goals.

"All records must be broken and I will beat that record," he said.

Bernardo Silva's ball over the top allowed Bruno Fernandes to fire them ahead and Ronaldo scored a late second.

Holders Portugal needed to beat Luxembourg to make sure of a place at next summer's tournament.

Fernando Santos' 2016 winners finished second in Group B, three points clear of Serbia who drew 2-2 against Ukraine.
            Ronaldo must wait until the next international break in March for the chance to become just the second male player to reach 100 international goals.

The Juventus forward struck his ninth international hat-trick - and the seventh since he turned 30 - on Thursday against Lithuania to set up the opportunity to hit a century on Sunday.

He says he is not fully fit, having been replaced in Juventus' last two games before the international break.

"I wasn't 100% and I'm still not," he said. "In the last three weeks, I have played at a slightly reduced capacity.

"But when it comes to sacrificing myself for my club and my national team, I do it with pride."

Mentions for Daei starting. This was the top Headline on BBC SPORT.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50160479

Comment

Ali Daei stopped to earlier! I hope Ronaldo will stop football soon with Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                Ali Daei stopped to earlier! I hope Ronaldo will stop football soon with Portugal
                Never, Ronaldo's Ego is to big to stop until he breaks Daeis Record. He would even play and being invite at 45 years, just to get the record for himself, this guy is obsessed.

Comment

Ronaldo deserves it
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

CR7 wants this record. He's like Brazilian players in the sense that he really cares alot about individual titles and records.
                    Even if he finished 2 or 3 behind Daei, the Portuguese FA would setup a friendly against Luxembourg or someone like that for him to surpass Daei.
                    Similar to what Brazil's FA did for that one guy to supersede Shamsaei in futsal.

Comment

He deserves it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well see it this way, at least Daei is in the spotlight again for a couple months/year.

Comment

For some reason i never could warm up to this faggot ....even when he played for my favorite club RM..!!
                          tbf , he still does deserve this record more than Daei... considering his much higher pedigree overall as a world footballer ..!!

all that aside, i'd be hoping for a career ending injury preventing him from doing so..!! i know that's wrong but i dont give fk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            For some reason i never could warm up to this faggot ....even when he played for my favorite club RM..!!
                            tbf , he still does deserve this record more than Daei... considering his much higher pedigree overall as a world footballer ..!!

all that aside, i'd be hoping for a career ending injury preventing him from doing so..!! i know that's wrong but i dont give fk
                            Same wish for Masoud Shojaei, otherwise he is going to stay in TM for the next 2-3 years and ruin our football with his egoism.

Comment

Is it possible to recall Ali Daei for the national team, he is old but to keep his record.

If i would be the coach I would try to invite Ali Daei.. i am worried about he keeps his record? Is it possible if he agree FIFA has no age?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                Is it possible to recall Ali Daei for the national team, he is old but to keep his record.

If i would be the coach I would try to invite Ali Daei.. i am worried about he keeps his record? Is it possible if he agree FIFA has no age?
                                That would be despicable come on..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X