No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four (4) goals for CR today, wow. Let's enjoy it while Daei holds the record, it won't be long until CR breaks it. He "only" needs 17 more goals...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Four (4) goals for CR today, wow. Let's enjoy it while Daei holds the record, it won't be long until CR breaks it. He "only" needs 17 more goals...
        Daei should start a diet. We are going to take him in TM squad. Let's arrange some friendly with Bengladesh or Palestine. Each time we get a PK (via Taremi) we sub him in, so he can add some goals and screw CR7

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          We’re already playing against sar-e-chos teams. Just have Baba Taj set up a few friendlies with Pujikistan

Comment

Is that true one of his tonight goals was an own goal, so he officially scored 3 goals?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Is that true one of his tonight goals was an own goal, so he officially scored 3 goals?
              Nope, he had a penalty and 3 goals (4 total) according to LiveScore. As they say, records are there to be broken. It was a nice ride for Daei and Iran while it lasted.

Comment

Wow. Ronaldo with 4 against Lithuania. They play them again in November. They also have 2 games against Luxembourg this year... I'm now confident that he'll break the record. He may even do it by the end of next year depending on whether he features for Portugal in all of their international games. It's possible considering he missed most of the Nations League... although he scored 3 in the semi-final.

I don't think another Iranian player will go close because we play less qualifiers now that the WC and Asian cup qualifiers have been integrated. Also the quality of most minnow nations has improved since Daei's time.

Only other person who looks like going close is Neymar given his age.

Comment

A few facts for y’all regarding Sardar Azmoun related in this discussion:

1) Sardar Azmoun broke has already broken Ali Daei’s “rate of goals scored per-game” for Team Melli.

2) Sardar Azmoun has 29 goals in 47 matches for Iran and he’s not even Ali Daei’s age when Ali Daei scored his first goal for Iran.

3) Fans —> “If Azmoun breaks Ronaldo’s record, the goals he scores will come against weaker teams. Just like the teams Ali Daei scored on. Azmoun is all hype he can’t deliver.” 🤔 Here are some of the clubs/international teams Sardar has scored on so far:

Atlético Madrid
                  Bayern Munich
                  South Korea
                  Russia
                  Algeria

4) There’s no argument in the caliber of player Ronaldo is compared to Azmoun. Azmoun is a great player, but Ronaldo is a legendary athlete. Ronaldo is a machine. However, it’s not impossible for Azmoun to snatch away Ronaldo’s record (if he breaks Daei’s record) by 2026.

Sardar Azmoun is 24 years old and has 8-10 years left in the tank and playing against weaker opposition doesn’t seem to phase his rhythm. He is always focused on the goal as opposed to strikers Iran has had since Ali Daei.

So don’t start crying yet guys

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Imagine if he gets to 108 goals before his international career ends... Beiranvand's penalty save will have spared Daei his record

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                      Imagine if he gets to 108 goals before his international career ends... Beiranvand's penalty save will have spared Daei his record
                      That would be hilarious. And then after he saves the ball from going in, “Chetoriiiiiiiiii....Keriiiiiiiiiiiis?”

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        A few facts for y’all regarding Sardar Azmoun related in this discussion:

1) Sardar Azmoun broke has already broken Ali Daei’s “rate of goals scored per-game” for Team Melli.

2) Sardar Azmoun has 29 goals in 47 matches for Iran and he’s not even Ali Daei’s age when Ali Daei scored his first goal for Iran.

3) Fans —> “If Azmoun breaks Ronaldo’s record, the goals he scores will come against weaker teams. Just like the teams Ali Daei scored on. Azmoun is all hype he can’t deliver.” 🤔 Here are some of the clubs/international teams Sardar has scored on so far:

Atlético Madrid
                        Bayern Munich
                        South Korea
                        Russia
                        Algeria

4) There’s no argument in the caliber of player Ronaldo is compared to Azmoun. Azmoun is a great player, but Ronaldo is a legendary athlete. Ronaldo is a machine. However, it’s not impossible for Azmoun to snatch away Ronaldo’s record (if he breaks Daei’s record) by 2026.

Sardar Azmoun is 24 years old and has 8-10 years left in the tank and playing against weaker opposition doesn’t seem to phase his rhythm. He is always focused on the goal as opposed to strikers Iran has had since Ali Daei.

So don’t start crying yet guys
                        The problem for Azmoun is that he should score more than 1 or 2 goals against minnows like HK. CR7 scored 4 goals against lithania, 3 goals against Switerzland, Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          Lol I meant to say “choseh sareh sendeh”

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            The problem for Azmoun is that he should score more than 1 or 2 goals against minnows like HK. CR7 scored 4 goals against lithania, 3 goals against Switerzland, Spain.
                            I agree, but it’s still not impossible for him to get it done. He needs to start getting motivated soon

Comment

Guys with all due respect to Ali Daei but if Ronaldo breaks if he really deserved it. I mean he is one of the best footballers ever lived. I give you one stat which is simply extraterrestrial:

Ronaldo played 438 games for Real Madrid and scored 450 (!!!) goals...I need to scream and read it 3 times every time I read it. Think about him what you want but he deserves each and every record he breaks!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Guys with all due respect to Ali Daei but if Ronaldo breaks if he really deserved it. I mean he is one of the best footballers ever lived. I give you one stat which is simply extraterrestrial:
                                Ronaldo played 438 games for Real Madrid and scored 450 (!!!) goals...I need to scream and read it 3 times every time I read it. Think about him what you want but he deserves each and every record he breaks!!!
                                Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                Well, if he really is the best/GOAT, then let him prove it with his total goal tally. A record is a record, and as of now, Daie is still king.

Comment

Working...
                                X