Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
    You're crazy if you don't think Cristiano is knockin in at least 20 more international goals. Between Euro's, friendlies, and world cup qualifiers. Based on penalty kicks he's likely to take between now and retirement that's at least ten goals LOL. That's just me though, but I'm sure everyone's hopeful lol
    Well, that's assuming no injuries, no MeToo scandals, etc. But otherwise, I think you're probably right

Comment

and the guys is still going strong! I wouldn't be surprised if he played until he was 40! It's as if his body doesn't age.

All our records are getting broken! First it was Rezazadeh and Salimi and now this...

Comment

Unfortunately, Daei had lost his legs by 35 Ronaldo has about 3 more years in him at this high level

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Unfortunately, Daei had lost his legs by 35 Ronaldo has about 3 more years in him at this high level
          incase anyone is wondering Ronaldo is on every PED imaginable at a very young age.
          Our players did not have this advantage.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

sardar can break i think he already have 20 goals and he can play another 10-15 years, ronaldo if fit can break but if he get a couple of injuries then no

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              sardar can break i think he already have 20 goals and he can play another 10-15 years,
              He's scored 28 goals. and yes exactly! Looking at the statistics..... he was 20 years old when he joined TM. during 4 years, he's been able to score 28 goals. A simple calculation reveals he can score 70 more goals during the next 10 years (He'll be at Ronaldo's age by then). He would have scored 98 then.

But it all depends on if he can stay healthy and most importantly in form.

Comment

highly doubtful anyone, i suppose including Ronaldo? be able to actually catch up with Daie's record..??
                christiano is also just a serious injury away from being played out completely..!! playing in such competitive club settings and getting over 30 already, its just a matter of time, you'd think..??? he is awful risk-avert in his game approachs and awful meticulous with his personal fitness and and cocky fker probably doesnt even break a sweat during his club's trainings..? so if anyone can come close, it'll be him..!!

sardar doesnt look nearly durable enough to pull that off..!! thats the damn lofty goal daie has set for these folks to reach still...!!
                still doubtful to me if anyone can beat it Ever..!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                  You're crazy if you don't think Cristiano is knockin in at least 20 more international goals. Between Euro's, friendlies, and world cup qualifiers. Based on penalty kicks he's likely to take between now and retirement that's at least ten goals LOL. That's just me though, but I'm sure everyone's hopeful lol
                  with teams like Lithuania and Luxemburg in his group, its possible they can run up score lines

also seeing how friendly games count, i can see Portugal setting up some weak friendlies just so that Ronaldo can break the record

He has broken so many records and there is no doubt in my mind he is eyeing Daei's record as its one of the few things he hasnt achieved.

we shall see...i hope you are right but seeing how close he has gotten, has me worried

Comment

Comment

how old was daei for his first TM cap? 25?

i feel that ronaldo will break it, however we can always take pride that an Iranian was the first to score 100 and set the bar. Its just a shame that Daei doesn't get the credit he deserves by sports pundits. Its pretty much Puskas in third place at 84 and Ronaldo eying number 1, without mentioning who is currently at the throne (Daei)
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

CR is going to play until he breaks the record. Short of WC, he has won. Every award possible. He is definitely after this. Just like how Brazil arranged for falcao until he broke Shamsaie’s record in futsal.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

It really makes me sad that Daei doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. This man was one of a kind. A true legend. I wish they gave him an icon card in FIFA but they haven’t even done that.

Comment

If azmoun continues at his current rate he can certainly get close to daeis record as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

CR7 just add an other goal..

Comment

So I recently noticed that Ronaldo fan girls are already excited for Cristiano breaking Daei’s record. Oh boy, little do they know lol.

You know what the biggest troll job would be?

Ronaldo breaking Daei’s record and then Azmoun breaking it. And believe me when I tell you it’s not impossible. We’re already playing against sar-e-chos teams. Just have Baba Taj set up a few friendlies with Pujikistan and have Sardar score a double hattrick from time to time

Azmoun by 2026: “You mad bro?”

Comment

Working...
                                X