No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. All records are meant to be broken. It will be just a matter of time.

Who is going to break his record, we do not know. We just have to wait and see

Comment

Does it even matter whether or not Ali Daei is the best international goal scorer of all time when more than 90 percent of the world's football fans don't have a clue of who he is?
      Or, even if they knew who he is, they wouldn't give him much credit considering the quality of the opponents that he has recorded most of his goals.

Comment

Not sure Ronaldo has enough time, even given his ridiculous physical condition and regime. Neymar I give even less chance too, even if he manages to stop grassrolling for long enough to kick a ball, his game isn't built to cope once his age starts nearing 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          Lol they’re already saying ronaldo is the the highest European goal scorer. On most recent lists they use on tv and social media they use that wording just so they don’t show Daei and make him the highest. Pathetic.
          Thats true they never even once said that Daei holds the record they kept saying ronaldo just passed Ferenc Puskas
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Sardar is able to do that. I said this a long time ago. But first, Sardar needs to grow up a bit mentally.

Comment

Harry Kane anyone?

19 international goals, and is only 24.. I do feel he can easily get 60-70 goals, but not sure if he will get over 100.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                Does it even matter whether or not Ali Daei is the best international goal scorer of all time when more than 90 percent of the world's football fans don't have a clue of who he is?
                Or, even if they knew who he is, they wouldn't give him much credit considering the quality of the opponents that he has recorded most of his goals.
                Yes it matters, it matters to us "Irandoust" xD.

I hope Ali Daei's record is never broken, unless it is by another Iranian.

Comment

If Ronaldo doesn't get it Neymar will def get it. Already on 56 goals at the age of 26.

Comment

If Ronaldo doesn't get it Neymar will def get it. Already on 56 goals at the age of 26.
                    In Neymars case, Brazilian stars have a burnout rate much higher at younger ages. Its possible five years from now Neymar starts to lose his place in the starting 11.

Comment

Ronaldo is an exceptional case and the only one who is very intereted in breaking records.

He only needs one more qualification campaign to challenge this record, unless hit by injury.

Comment

Really? Neymar has 56 goals in 89 games? so he needs to play another 70-80 more games to score just as many goals? do you think he will get to 160-170 international games? i do not think so.

most capped player in brazil history is Cafu with 142 games!!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

I think if anyone is gonna reach the record it will be someone from Asia.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Regarding Ronaldo:
                            https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8568356.html

Comment

Shit Ronaldo scored again today. They got 5 more qualifier games, friendlies and Euros this year...i can see him easily bag 5-6 goals in all these games. Its possible he can break the record next 3yrs

Comment

You're crazy if you don't think Cristiano is knockin in at least 20 more international goals. Between Euro's, friendlies, and world cup qualifiers. Based on penalty kicks he's likely to take between now and retirement that's at least ten goals LOL. That's just me though, but I'm sure everyone's hopeful lol

Comment

Working...
                                X