No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve already accepted the fact that CR7 is gonna break the record. It’s only inevitable. Ronaldo still gonna play until at the next World Cup and probably retire then so given 2 more years I’m sure he’s gonna get more than enough goals

Comment

Do we have any Iranian magician or black magic professional on PFDC so we could perhaps put a spell on or simply pee (Iranian style) behind and on Rolando's opponent's goals for him not to be able to score?

Let me know so we could hire him as that would be awesome for Daei's record. :-)
      Last edited by webmaster; 10-08-2020, 12:55 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        I’ve already accepted the fact that CR7 is gonna break the record. It’s only inevitable. Ronaldo still gonna play until at the next World Cup and probably retire then so given 2 more years I’m sure he’s gonna get more than enough goals
        I know, but it's still nice to see it drag out for as long as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Do we have any Iranian magician and black magic professional on PFDC so we could perhaps put a spell on or simply pee (Iranian style) behind and on Rolando's opponent's goals for him not to be able to score?

Let me know so we could hire him as that would be awesome for Daei's record. :-)
          [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Let’s all jinx him and his scoring ability for Portugal national team haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if this soosoole bache kooni catches up with ali's record and god forbid tops him, we should set up a friendly with sri lanka or some shitt team and bring Daie back to noke hamle to 1up him perpetually..!!

Comment

Anniversary match against Guam next month, get it sorted and pay Daei up front.

Comment

Or just have Taremi play, concede PK after PK, and have Daei take them.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

you guys are hilarous
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Another goose egg for CR7 and Portugal. 0-0, this time against France.

Chetori Kris?

Comment

Injori ke boosh miad, meske Roni jan dige nemikhad gol bezane

Comment

Ronaldo just needs to come out and accept defeat 😃 Ali Daei had more ability in his moustache than Ronaldo has in his whole body.

Comment

I have faith that if he doesn’t break Daei’s record Sardar will become the second best scorer. In fact I’m positive that if Sardar stays healthy and continues to play for Team Melli he’ll score at least 65-70 goals for Iran.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo has said he expects the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to be his last international tournament with Portugal and is happy the showpiece is being held there. ... I am happy because for sure it will be last international tournament."
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo tests positive with Covid - 19 so he miss Portugal game against Sweden

Comment

As I said, the football Gods are on Dai’s side

Comment

Working...
                                X