Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    Yet they chose to postpone the WCQ for AFC. If they did that for the safety of the people they should have ordered all confederations to postpone all their national games.
    That is precisely what they did to Europe. They postponed their World Cup qualifiers.
    The Nations League games are governed by UEFA and it's not FIFA's call to postpone them.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So ?? Other teams can adopt that same defense if they wanted.
      But they adopt balanced football and they have a higher chance to give it a shot and try to win Portugal. Sweden lost tonight but out of 100 times simulating the same game they will win 30-40 times. It's like gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        That is precisely what they did to Europe. They postponed their World Cup qualifiers.
        The Nations League games are governed by UEFA and it's not FIFA's call to postpone them.
        I was not aware that Europe's WCQ had been scheduled yet since they would have been busy with Euro 2020 if it had not been postponed. But either way, lets not pull the wool over our eyes. FIFA/UEFA wants Ronaldo to play as many games as possible to break the record.

And they want this to happen soon. They know he is aging and will be less effective next year and even less the year after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
          But they adopt balanced football and they have a higher chance to give it a shot and try to win Portugal. Sweden lost tonight but out of 100 times simulating the same game they will win 30-40 times. It's like gambling.
          They can do what they want. But in my opinion it is unwise to play with an open defense against a striker that is so opportunistic.

Comment

I was not aware that Europe's WCQ had been scheduled yet since they would have been busy with Euro 2020 if it had not been postponed. But either way, lets not pull the wool over our eyes. FIFA/UEFA wants Ronaldo to play as many games as possible to break the record soon.

And they want this to happen soon. They know he is aging and will be less effective next year and even less the year after that.
            If that's what they want then why did they postpone the World Cup qualifiers?
            It could be as simple as Ronaldo just being very good at scoring goals and as such he keeps getting picked for Portugal.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If that's what they want then why did they postpone the World Cup qualifiers?
              It could be as simple as Ronaldo just being very good at scoring goals and as such he keeps getting picked for Portugal.
              May be. It could also be the fact that all these teams do not make it a priority to Shut him down the way Iran did.

Comment

May be. It could also be the fact that all these teams do not make it a priority to Shut him down the way Iran did.
                So it's not just FIFA and UEFA trying to help him break the record but everyone in the world except us.

Comment

So it's not just FIFA and UEFA trying to help him break the record but everyone in the world except us.
                  Please do not twist my words. Ronaldo would not be able to continue scoring so easily if the right tact was used against him.

Comment

Please do not twist my words. Ronaldo would not be able to continue scoring so easily if the right tact was used against him.
                    So defenders of all national teams (except ours) are trying to help him break the record. Or no national team coach knows what the right tactics are to use against him (although you do).

Comment

I was not aware that Europe's WCQ had been scheduled yet since they would have been busy with Euro 2020 if it had not been postponed. But either way, lets not pull the wool over our eyes. FIFA/UEFA wants Ronaldo to play as many games as possible to break the record.
                      Do you think Ronaldo will have troubles scoring goals in 3 months? Or 6 months? Or a year? Or two years?

Let's come back in 6 months and see how much he is scoring then.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        Do you think Ronaldo will have troubles scoring goals in 3 months? Or 6 months? Or a year? Or two years?
                        Let's come back in 6 months and see how much he is scoring then.
                        In 2 years time he will be 37. There is no way he will be able to score so easily on young top defenders.

Unless you are under the impression he is not human.

Comment

In 2 years time he will be 37. There is no way he will be able to score so easily on young top defenders. Unless you think he is not human.
                          In 2 years he will have scored 120 international goals. Also if Zlatan can still score on his 38th, why you think Cristiano can't on his 35, 36th?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            In 2 years he will have scored 120 international goals. Also if Zlatan can still score on his 38th, why you think Cristiano can't on his 35, 36th?
                            I said it will be a lot harder for him then since nobody can cheat aging. If he does not break the record this year it will be harder next year and harder after that.

Comment

He scored 13 goals just in the last 12 months.
                              One day ALi Daeis record will be broken and I am sure it will be Ronaldo who does it... And one day his record will be broken. There are so many great young players like Mbappe, Fati,... So not even ROnaldo will be on the top for ever.
                              sigpic

Comment

In 2 years time he will be 37. There is no way he will be able to score so easily on young top defenders.

Unless you are under the impression he is not human.
                                he isn't human. he's a machine

Comment

Working...
                                X