No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a Caspian Horse. Short legs not fast but great strength for pulling weight.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      That makes it worse. Teams that did not even exist decades ago are ahead of older teams.
      I once went through Daei's national goals. Of his total 36 of them were against teams that not only was Iran heavily favored to beat them badly, but also any randomly assembled 11 players were heavily favored to beat them badly.
      Once again your math is skewed and an embarrassment to Sharif university. How many goals did Ronaldo score against weak opposition. Was it more difficult for Daei to score against weak opposition as part of Iran or Ronaldo as part of Portugal? Also how many did other Asian players score against those weak opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
        Once again your math is skewed and an embarrassment to Sharif university. How many goals did Ronaldo score against weak opposition. Was it more difficult for Daei to score against weak opposition as part of Iran or Ronaldo as part of Portugal? Also how many did other Asian players score against those weak opposition?
        The countries I posted were also given their ranks which were very big, scary numbers. I'd ask you to count how many goals Ronaldo scored against the likes of Maldives and Guam but well, you know....

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

That makes it worse. Teams that did not even exist decades ago are ahead of older teams.
          I once went through Daei's national goals. Of his total 36 of them were against teams that not only was Iran heavily favored to beat them badly, but also any randomly assembled 11 players were heavily favored to beat them badly.

to chi migi ?

enghad chert migi saremoon dard gereft

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            to chi migi ?

enghad chert migi saremoon dard gereft
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

"I once went through Daei's national goals"
              Oh I'm pretty sure you've went through them more than once. Or even twice.
              Your whole life is based on TM stats, KC.

Comment

Portugal is playing 8 games in the next 10 weeks. One of them is a friendly against Andorra.

Comment

Ronaldo missed Portugal’s 4-1 win against Croatia due to a toe infection from a bee sting. The Football Gods are in Daei’s corner!

Comment

^ The Bees for Team Melli.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Portugal is playing 8 games in the next 10 weeks. One of them is a friendly against Andorra.
                      WTF ?? Can FIFA get any more obvious about pushing that Daie's record be broken

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        Eurocentrism manifesting itself in global football...

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          It has nothing to do with FIFA. Six of the games are UEFA Nations League games scheduled be UEFA and all other European countries also play 6 games in that time frame. The other 2 are friendlies scheduled by the Portuguese FA.

Comment

CR7 in doubt for Tuesday’s international match as well, per coach.

Comment

Well if there's anyone deserving of breaking that record it's CR. So don't get your blood pressure up, he probably will break it anyhow. Neither us nor Daei is getting any extra points for having that record anyways. It's just a fun fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                Well if there's anyone deserving of breaking that record it's CR. So don't get your blood pressure up, he probably will break it anyhow. Neither us nor Daei is getting any extra points for having that record anyways. It's just a fun fact.
                                It's more than a fun fact, the International topscorer record being held by an Iranian is good PR for Iranian football and I for one hope that Christiano Ronaldo will not be able to break the record. Only another Iranian breaking Daei's record would make my friends and myself happy and get our support.

Comment

Working...
                                X