Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Honestly 10 goals is nothing for him next year or in two years. penalty here and there, some tokhmi teams like lithania and here you go
    ya of course, so many trash teams in Europe now, it wont be a problem

Comment

Well you better watch for Jonathan David too. Canada plays some crappy teams in their confederation too.

He's at 11 for 12 games and is only 20. He'll probably make a big move this season.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Lukaku has a good shot at this record too. he is way ahead of where Daei and Ronaldo were at age of 26.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          perhaps, but you cant beat the biological clock. At some point your body wont respond the same no matter how much you work out and take care of it.
          Yep. Father time will eventually catch up.

But he will break Daei's record before he hangs up his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            I think Lukaku has a good shot at this record too. he is way ahead of where Daei and Ronaldo were at age of 26.
            True but in Europe and that's why Ronaldo's stats are impressive, you play perhaps 2 crappy teams in the qualifiers, other teams closed the gap these last years so it's harder to score that much. So basically you play 4 easy games in a year and half of qualifying round then it depends on the friendlies you get.

And they've added the nations league. So Belgium plays against the best.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
              True but in Europe and that's why Ronaldo's stats are impressive, you play perhaps 2 crappy teams in the qualifiers, other teams closed the gap these last years so it's harder to score that much. So basically you play 4 easy games in a year and half of qualifying round then it depends on the friendlies you get.
              And they've added the nations league. So Belgium plays against the best.
              A very large # of Ronaldo's goals were against Lithuania, Moldova, Andorra etc.

I don't buy the Euro hype these teams are worse than Kyrgyzstan, Hong Kong etc

Comment

Also Ronaldo played a whole lot more games for his country than Ali Daei did. I hope Daei's record never gets broken, unless it's by another Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  A very large # of Ronaldo's goals were against Lithuania, Moldova, Andorra etc.

I don't buy the Euro hype these teams are worse than Kyrgyzstan, Hong Kong etc
                  They are literally villages. Look at all the countries they created recently. Pre2000s, Russia and Yugoslavia were powerhouses, now they're like 52 countries lol

Comment

There's a reason why Europe gets 13 teams in the World Cup.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Not sure from when/where, but still satisfying that this man is still ahead of CR7

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Not sure from when/where, but still satisfying that this man is still ahead of CR7

LOL is that naft pre season from a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          There's a reason why Europe gets 13 teams in the World Cup.

Everything is relative. Europe invented the modern game. These teams you listed must not have even existed a few decades ago.... it’s not an apples to apples comparison, unfortunately.

Comment

Ali is bigger than the poor horse..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
                              Everything is relative. Europe invented the modern game. These teams you listed must not have even existed a few decades ago.... it’s not an apples to apples comparison, unfortunately.
                              That makes it worse. Teams that did not even exist decades ago are ahead of older teams.
                              I once went through Daei's national goals. Of his total 36 of them were against teams that not only was Iran heavily favored to beat them badly, but also any randomly assembled 11 players were heavily favored to beat them badly.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Ali is bigger than the poor horse..
                                Ali Shireh!

Comment

Working...
                                X