No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least he’s not pulling a Falcao to come back just to break Vahid Shamsaei’s record. That was the biggest bullshit move I’ve seen in Futsal.

Comment

At this point, the only reason for me to watch the Euros is to see CR7 fail to break the record.

Comment

Portugal Spain friendly ended 0-0 today. Not sure if friendly goals count as international goals but in any case Ronaldo did not score today.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Portugal Spain friendly ended 0-0 today. Not sure if friendly goals count as international goals but in any case Ronaldo did not score today.
          Ronaldo had a dissappointing performance. He had only like one chance. Another good opportunity was when he got a long throw ball in the 2nd half but he stumbled it. Poor controle of him. It was another incoherent performance from Portugal.
          In the first half they couldn't string more than 2-3 passes together. Got completely outpossessed by Spain. 2nd half was less dominating by Spain in terms of possession but they had still several good chances. Morata should have scored in aditional time but his shot hit the crossbar.
          I told you before that Portugal have serious issues to play effectively as a team. This game was the prove. Portugal won't last long at the EUROs. Ronaldo will play a minor role. He's not the player he was. It's so evident to me.

Comment

Portugal has a strong squad with many youngsters knocking on the door to replace Ronaldo. It's been showing that he's aging and while he might break the record, I don't think he will feature much longer. This EURO and WC 2022 might be his final tournaments.

Comment

Portugal's group in Euro 2020/2021 is Portugal, Gremany, France and Hungry. For sure the toughest group in the competition.

Comment

what's the prancing princess' tally of goals anyway?
                How many is he behind Daei?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  what's the prancing princess' tally of goals anyway?
                  How many is he behind Daei?
                  He has 102 goals. 7 behind daei. Only a matter of time!

Comment

Ronaldo is so narcistic/egocentric that he would even play if he is 50 years old only to finally break Daeis Record.

Comment

We must recall Ali Daei to play for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        We must recall Ali Daei to play for Iran
                        Sometimes I can't tell if people are joking or not, but I really hope this is a joke lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Portugal has a strong squad with many youngsters knocking on the door to replace Ronaldo. It's been showing that he's aging and while he might break the record, I don't think he will feature much longer. This EURO and WC 2022 might be his final tournaments.
                          Portugal indeed has a very strong squad, maybe the strongest after France.

It's pretty safe to say that Ronaldo be 37 by then, almost certainly has broken Daei's record and if Portugal doesn't win the WC, he would be too old to try again in 2026.

Basically there will nothing more for him to achieve after WC22.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            Portugal indeed has a very strong squad, maybe the strongest after France.

It's pretty safe to say that Ronaldo be 37 by then, almost certainly has broken Daei's record and if Portugal doesn't win the WC, he would be too old to try again in 2026.

Basically there will nothing more for him to achieve after WC22.
                            Daei was 37 in 2006 and we were like FFS retire man. He played in 6 games and scored 2 more goals for TM. Took his tally to 109
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

What plays into CR7 favor is the nations league which feeds him Teams easily to score against like Luxemburg, Moldavia, Belarus, Andorra, Malta, Lithuania, Estonia etc.

Comment

Ronaldo has atleast 15 more Portugal games in him (EC, friendlies, WC and on top of that the NL). He only needs 6 more goals and him being no stranger to scoring more goals in one game, I can assure you that he will break the record before WC22 even.

Comment

Working...
                                X