Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    We should invited Ali Daei back if the record is broken. I am so worried. Ali Daei stop to early he could play for us until 40 and make more goals than 109!
    Old members could tell you if he stopped too early, we were basically praying for him to retire

Comment

This thread is about Ali Daei's record. Let's keep it for that purpose only. For other topic, lets use other threads. There is already a post regarding Everton that I opened last night so let's continue the discussion there.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...rticle-Kicker)

Comment

This is the epitome of why Neymar could never, the absolute twat:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ears-eve-party

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          This is the epitome of why Neymar could never, the absolute twat:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ears-eve-party
          I have always thought Neymar is way overrated even when he moved to Barcelona. Neymar was a marketing creation of Nike. I happened to watch him live in a friendly between Brazil and Colombia in 2014. I thought he was a Reinaldo wanna-be. I couldn’t get over him rolling 60 meters on the ground when fouled as if he was hit by a moving train.

Even though I am more of a Messi fan I would be glad to see of all people CR7 breaks the mighty Ali Dai’s record.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

He's naturally gifted enough, his dribbling makes elite defenders look like schoolkids at times and he can hit a good shot so has all the tools to be what the hype wanted him to be but mentally, I'm surprised he remembers how to breathe let alone have the work-ethic and discipline to fulfill his potential.

Comment

Yes Ali Daie records will be broken in Euro 2020.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                Ronaldo will decline by then
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Still the King of Asia

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                    I disagree, Ronaldo is the king of killing little teams. More then 50% of his goals are against teams that will not be in Euros.

He will play long enough to break that record there is no doubt in my mind but he won't break it at the Euros.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                      I disagree, Ronaldo is the king of killing little teams. More then 50% of his goals are against teams that will not be in Euros.

He will play long enough to break that record there is no doubt in my mind but he won't break it at the Euros.

Thank God non of the Daei goals came against teams like Guam, Maledive or Singapore...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Thank God non of the Daei goals came against teams like Guam, Maledive or Singapore...

Not sure why you are trying to be sarcastic, Ali Daei like Ronaldo definitely got most of his goals against weaker teams.

Comment

I have little doubt Ronaldo will break Daie's record soon. This guy is super fit. I bet he is one player who will go on playing until he is 40. This guy looks after his physic like no one. I bet he reconnects himself to the computer when he goes to bed every night. Super fussy about his diet, super fussy about his weight and super fit.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: "No one deserves the record more than he does"

With 109 goals in 149 international matches for Iran, Ali Daei has held an all-time high since 2006. Now it wobbles. In an interview with kicker, the ex-Bundesliga player tells who he will allow him to succeed and what he is doing today in football and as a businessman.

It could be so far as early as March, in the next international match period. In games against football dwarfs like Azerbaijan or Luxembourg, Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo has the chance to decisively improve his proud record of 102 goals in 170 games for the national team - so far that Ali Daei's seemingly eternal record of 109 goals, scored in "only" 149 games between 1993 and 2006 will be wiped out.

"No one deserves my record more than he does," the Iranian pays homage to his potential successor in advance. "He is without a doubt the best footballer of all time. I believe that there is a reward for those who work hard and determined, so it would be a decent reward for him."

In the kicker interview (next Monday's edition), the former Bundesliga professional (19 goals in 107 appearances for Arminia Bielefeld, FC Bayern and Hertha BSC from 1997 to 2002) speaks about his time as the first Iranian player in the first division, which he was in the 1997/98 season together with his compatriots Karim Bagheri and Khodadad Azizi. "I not only played in Germany, I also lived there. And as a young person I learned every day, curious about what I was like."

A job at Everton?

Daei, now 51 years old, also tells of strange stories: rumors about his death after a car accident and the reason why he once did not want to sit next to ex-president Ahmadinejad on a flight. After a few positions as a coach (including as a national coach in Iran), there was last contact to England, where a post may be waiting at Everton, the club of his compatriot and majority owner Farhad Moshiri there. Direct talks about this should take place when the pandemic situation allows again.

Daei, who studied metallurgy, had built up other professional pillars in Iran, for example a company for sportswear. "Then came the international sanctions against our country. Now I am a partner in an insurance company and in the steel industry."

https://www.kicker.de/ali-daei-huldi...artikel#twfeed

Comment

legend

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X