anyone has full highlights of this game

Originally posted by diz View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
      anyone has full highlights of this game
      Enjoy:

https://www.aparat.com/v/pyQ86/%DB%B...8C%DA%A9%D8%A7

Comment

^No single TM player has ever been as much Fun and absolute pure joy to watch play as the one and Only AK8..!!

Comment

Damet garm nokhodi jaan I have been looking for these match highlights for years!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Damet garm nokhodi jaan I have been looking for these match highlights for years!
            TM started falling apart after this game.
            If you notice, Daei and Karimi still embrace each other, yet in WC 2006 they weren't friendly anymore.
            Karimi made an interview where he questioned TM's coaching right after this game. On top of that he got injured in the Bundesliga 3 days later.
            Mahdavikia was also injured at the time of this game.
            Zandi and Hashemian suffered injuries shortly after this as well.
            Navidkia and Jabbari (who were making a run to be starters) both suffered really bad injuries too!
            We had some disastrous injuries and TM never really gelled together for WC 2006. Still the most disappointing TM World Cup by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              If you notice, Daei and Karimi still embrace each other, yet in WC 2006 they weren't friendly anymore.
              Karimi made an interview where he questioned TM's coaching right after this game. On top of that he got injured in the Bundesliga 3 days later.
              Navidkia and Jabbari (who were making a run to be starters) both suffered really bad injuries too!
              We had some disastrous injuries and TM never really gelled together for WC 2006. Still the most disappointing TM World Cup by far.
              Right. That game was one of the best games by TM under Branko. It was the pre-WC peak. Had we reached that peak just a few months later, we would have wreaked havoc at the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Yeah I remember that well....that was the exact time TM really became a religion for me. Idc what anyone says the crop of players we had in that era was truly unlike any other. It’s super depressing thinking about what could have been if the likes of Jabbari, navidkia, nikbakht, etc. could have been if they stayed healthy and made the right career moves. All of them were incredible players.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Comment

^This was a nice touch by FIFA, as Daei may possibly be surpassed by CR7 this month.

Portugal plays Azerbaijan (#108) on March 24, followed by Serbia (#30) on March 27th, and Luxembourg (#98) on March 30th. CR7 needs 7 goals to tie Daei (Very doable for CR7 with some lightweight opponents).

Comment

Ghorbani played 85min against Portugal. Cr7 didn't score

Comment

Drawing a blank against Azerbaijan. He's Alipour with a teeth whitening kit. Get out of here, son, this game is past you, you're obstructing the fearsome Felix-Jota-Neto frontline from flourishing.

Comment

1-0 Portugal...on an Azerbaijani OG. LOL. The football gods are definitely in Daei's corner!

Comment

How many doodools are willing to be sacrificed so that Daei can keep his record?

I'm in, so that's 1 at least

Comment

Well done to Azerbaijan . Ronaldo will still be playing with a walking frame to try and beat Daei’s record.

Comment

Working...
                                X