No announcement yet.

Will Daei's record ever be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I tried to pay with daei goals at the grocery store the lady starred at me so Nushi jaan Ronaldo and big respect to him. He is a great player!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Ronaldo as he will most likely break the record. It's unfortunate but it also shines a bright light on Iranian football, as Ali Daei's name will explode when the record break happens

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Congrats to Ronaldo as he will most likely break the record. It's unfortunate but it also shines a bright light on Iranian football, as Ali Daei's name will explode when the record break happens
        Absolutely. Most Iranians don’t realize that Daei and Iran’s name is now getting wayyyy more recognition and realization of Daei as top scorer than all this past 15 years together. I bet you all that until now more than 50% of the world didn’t even know who the top goal scorer of all time was.

But dammit man, first Alessandro Rosa Vieira stole Shamsaei’s title in Futsal a few years back and now Ronaldo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We must select Ali Daei for the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers, to prevent the arrogant Ronaldo from breaking the record.

If I was an Iranian trainer I would have discussed this and asked Ali Daei

Comment

How many international goals has Sardar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              It would be less a porblem if Messi would be going to break the record by not CR7...
              I say the exact opposite lol

anyway records are made to be broken and we have to be proud that he had it for so long, and that Ronnie beat it and we hope Sardar or some future star breaks Ronnies.
              i had thoughts about Lukaku breaking ronnies record but he is at 62 and is 28 så idk, maybe if he plays till 35 it may happen
              if Iran had more friendlies, Sardar might break it but now im in doubt..

then there is some indian dude aswell but.. then id prefer lukaku

74 goals
              The current captain of the India national team, he is the country's all-time top goal scorer and most-capped player. As of 15 June 2021, he has scored 74 goals in 118 official international

sunnil chettri, just saw that he is 36 though so he wont make it if he doesnt play til he is 42
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The record will sadly be broken during the Euros, but still an amazing accomplishment that an Iranian was the title holder for so long. Also Daei's ratio in terms of years active and number of games is much better still, so Ronaldo can never take that away from him
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  How many international goals has Sardar ?
                  34 goals, 52 Caps

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    The record will sadly be broken during the Euros, but still an amazing accomplishment that an Iranian was the title holder for so long. Also Daei's ratio in terms of years active and number of games is much better still, so Ronaldo can never take that away from him
                    it is possible portugal loses to germany and france and is eliminated if they dont finish as one of the top 3rd seeds! so not for sure at this euros

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      it is possible portugal loses to germany and france and is eliminated if they dont finish as one of the top 3rd seeds! so not for sure at this euros
                      Even if that happens, Ronaldo isn't going to retire when hes like 3 goals away from breaking the record lol. We can assume that it will be broken very soon unfortunately
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

CR7 will get his 3 goals one way or another, even if he has to be pushed out on the field in a wheelchair against the next San Marino match

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                          We must select Ali Daei for the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers, to prevent the arrogant Ronaldo from breaking the record.

If I was an Iranian trainer I would have discussed this and asked Ali Daei
                          Cambodia is available for friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Even if that happens, Ronaldo isn't going to retire when hes like 3 goals away from breaking the record lol. We can assume that it will be broken very soon unfortunately
                            of course! I just meant it may not happen at this euro tournament. he will for sure break it soon regardless with WCQ

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL7al4L...dium=copy_link

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

My hope is that Azmoun breaks Ronaldo's record in the future but for that to happen TM needs to arrange many friendly matches as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X