Sadegh Moharrami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2018-2019 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadegh Moharrami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2018-2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nima For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,080 Times in 3,898 Posts

Sadegh joining dinamo training camp in slovenia. All their top youngsters are there (many starters), like highly rated benkovic, Lovro Majer, dani olmo, antonin marin, and all other first team players that arent involved in WC. This is key that he is joining so early. Ali Karimi missed preseason and was thus always playing catch up with regards to fitness, making it really hard for himself to show well in training.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

played in their 6-1 friendly win.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    played all of second half in their 1-0 win vs cracowia (Poland). I have to say, I watched the second half, and he was very impressive. In possession he is one of the best iranians I have seen, his style is actually very uniranian and very european, in terms of decision making, when to dribble, pass, when to make runs, overlap/underlap. He seems to be fitting in very nicely and getting more minutes in each friendly. I think the staff are also impressed with him. Dinamo play a very high quality brand of football, very quick incisive passing, high pressing, rapid ball circulation.

plays starting second half

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,755 Posts
    Be omid khoda after one god season with Dinamo he will go to Serie A.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I have no idea about Dinamo Zagreb. I was checking out their squad and they have an other player who has the same position like Sadegh.
    Petar Stojanovic. WHo is this guy? Is he a starter? He is worth 2Mio Euros.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 3,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    played all of second half in their 1-0 win vs cracowia (Poland). I have to say, I watched the second half, and he was very impressive. In possession he is one of the best iranians I have seen, his style is actually very uniranian and very european, in terms of decision making, when to dribble, pass, when to make runs, overlap/underlap. He seems to be fitting in very nicely and getting more minutes in each friendly. I think the staff are also impressed with him. Dinamo play a very high quality brand of football, very quick incisive passing, high pressing, rapid ball circulation.

plays starting second half
    very good for him that he put a great performance in his first game, one thing I noticed in the video is that his teammates already trust and respect him on the field which is great if you are a new player.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,291 Times in 3,435 Posts
    Watched 15 minutes of second half now, amazing player indeed. Very complete and really impressive decision making.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin-Reza For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Watched 15 minutes of second half now, amazing player indeed. Very complete and really impressive decision making.
    Dinamo is a great team! many good players there. I know the leauge is maybe the best, but if he manage to get a first 11 spot. We have something big

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,141 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Hapoel Be'er Sheva the Israeli team is currently winning in their champions league playoff. They are winning heavily and will probably move to the next round to play Dinamo Zagreb. This means Sadegh will almost instantly have to deal with this issue of not playing Israelis. It could derail him early to refuse to play.

Iranians sure have some hard luck. If he plays, he faces problems in Iran, if he does not play, he faces problems in his club. I can see why many clubs are hesitant to sign our players!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 394

You do not have permission to view the list of names.