Sadegh Moharrami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Hapoel Be'er Sheva the Israeli team is currently winning in their champions league playoff. They are winning heavily and will probably move to the next round to play Dinamo Zagreb. This means Sadegh will almost instantly have to deal with this issue of not playing Israelis. It could derail him early to refuse to play.
    Iranians sure have some hard luck. If he plays, he faces problems in Iran, if he does not play, he faces problems in his club. I can see why many clubs are hesitant to sign our players!
    HERE WE GO AGAIN!

BUT, i will say, he is not a major player for them yet, and the israeli team is really weak compared to dinamo. So they will likely not have a big issue with just leaving him out of the matchday squad. For Panionios, Masoud was captain and both he and hajsafi were major players.

Comment

Another former U17 player who did not waste his courier. Best of luck to him.

Comment

He will back soon.. Zagreb is no place for Iranian footballers ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          boo this man

Comment

SMFH... Not even the Croatians would say this kind of trash...

Comment

what happened they rejected you as a kid or something ?

Comment

Why that pessimism?

This lad has already taken a courageous stepe to progress in his career. There's nothing to loose for him.

At least he gets good experience in a team which is always competeing in the european cups and export top quality players to top leagues in Europe.

Comment

never seen this kid play yet..!!
                  is he able to handle the physicality of this league..!!??? AK jr. simply couldnt and got shipped back rather swiftly...!!

TBH i cant really say that im all too hopeful either about the long term prospects of this move...!!?
                  although i must admit im quiet happy and encouraged by the player for taking this courageous plunge and wish him all the best..!!
                  is he also expected to start out in the academy team ? what are the odds for him to feature in their main squad this season.?

Comment

Yes, there is always a floater in a punch bowl. Thank you for your wise comment floater.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      is he able to handle the physicality of this league..!!??? AK jr. simply couldnt and got shipped back rather swiftly...!!

TBH i cant really say that im all too hopeful either about the long term prospects of this move...!!?
                      although i must admit im quiet happy and encouraged by the player for taking this courageous plunge and wish him all the best..!!
                      is he also expected to start out in the academy team ? what are the odds for him to feature in their main squad this season.?
                      I saw him play on TV when he was with PP. He was very fast with good technique in dribbling and serving into the box. He had good stamina too. Reminds me of Milad (with the difference being that he plays on the right side). Of course this will be a new challenge for him. I am hopeful that he will have a professional attitude and will become one of TM assets in the future.

Here is a clip:

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

he is in their first team squad. Definitely not academy. He is competing for starting spot with Petar Stojanovic, slovenias right back. He will certainly feature lol, the question is when will he take starting spot. He is an excellent player, Branko said that Dinamo will make at least 10 mil euros on his transfer. Technically he is much better than milad. He will have to improve defensively and physically.

Comment

Chanse ma, Dinamo Zagreb will play against Hapoel Beer Sheva, out of all teams, we get the only team, Sadegh gets into trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                            Chanse ma, Dinamo Zagreb will play against Hapoel Beer Sheva, out of all teams, we get the only team, Sadegh gets into trouble
                            ghooz bala ghooz or noor ala noor.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MCBpF_mFWo

Played first 45 mins vs Varazdin. Great in attack, solid on defense.

Comment

He is out for two weeks, injured.

Will not play the Israeli team.

Comment

Working...
                                X