Sadegh Moharrami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Congrats! A lot of the Croatian league gets into the Italian, so a couple good seasons and we might see him there
    Let's hope. For such a small country, they produce an incredible amount of amazing players. Many of which started in Dinamo.

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb web page says that Moahrami was born in Iraq...
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

He could do much better than Dinamo, but hopefully he get some playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He could do much better than Dinamo, but hopefully he get some playing time.
          They're a club that will potentially be in the CL this season, and have historically been a feeder club for bigger clubs in top 4 leagues. I think that's quite good for a 22-year old coming out of the PGPL bro.
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Can we merge threads?

Comment

1.JPG

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkvCgvsF...n-by=gnkdinamo

Sadegh joining dinamo training camp in slovenia. All their top youngsters are there (many starters), like highly rated benkovic, Lovro Majer, dani olmo, antonin marin, and all other first team players that arent involved in WC. This is key that he is joining so early. Ali Karimi missed preseason and was thus always playing catch up with regards to fitness, making it really hard for himself to show well in training.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkzSdYcH...n-by=gnkdinamo

played in their 6-1 friendly win.

Comment

played all of second half in their 1-0 win vs cracowia (Poland). I have to say, I watched the second half, and he was very impressive. In possession he is one of the best iranians I have seen, his style is actually very uniranian and very european, in terms of decision making, when to dribble, pass, when to make runs, overlap/underlap. He seems to be fitting in very nicely and getting more minutes in each friendly. I think the staff are also impressed with him. Dinamo play a very high quality brand of football, very quick incisive passing, high pressing, rapid ball circulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ruqCmgha0
                    plays starting second half

Comment

Be omid khoda after one god season with Dinamo he will go to Serie A.

Comment

I have no idea about Dinamo Zagreb. I was checking out their squad and they have an other player who has the same position like Sadegh.
                        Petar Stojanovic. WHo is this guy? Is he a starter? He is worth 2Mio Euros.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          played all of second half in their 1-0 win vs cracowia (Poland). I have to say, I watched the second half, and he was very impressive. In possession he is one of the best iranians I have seen, his style is actually very uniranian and very european, in terms of decision making, when to dribble, pass, when to make runs, overlap/underlap. He seems to be fitting in very nicely and getting more minutes in each friendly. I think the staff are also impressed with him. Dinamo play a very high quality brand of football, very quick incisive passing, high pressing, rapid ball circulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ruqCmgha0
                          plays starting second half
                          very good for him that he put a great performance in his first game, one thing I noticed in the video is that his teammates already trust and respect him on the field which is great if you are a new player.

Comment

Watched 15 minutes of second half now, amazing player indeed. Very complete and really impressive decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Watched 15 minutes of second half now, amazing player indeed. Very complete and really impressive decision making.
                              Dinamo is a great team! many good players there. I know the leauge is maybe the best, but if he manage to get a first 11 spot. We have something big

Comment

Hapoel Be'er Sheva the Israeli team is currently winning in their champions league playoff. They are winning heavily and will probably move to the next round to play Dinamo Zagreb. This means Sadegh will almost instantly have to deal with this issue of not playing Israelis. It could derail him early to refuse to play.

Iranians sure have some hard luck. If he plays, he faces problems in Iran, if he does not play, he faces problems in his club. I can see why many clubs are hesitant to sign our players!

Comment

Working...
                                X