• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights:

Comment

He's not even on the bench...that's hard

Comment

The conspiracy theory in my head says he started getting benched once he made TM...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          The conspiracy theory in my head says he started getting benched once he made TM...
          No. He needs to improve his defensive abilities. Excellent offensive RB though.

Comment

I guess his last week performance had to do a lot with. It should be hard for him, specially since he played almost regularly in league matches.

Comment

Poor guy wasn't even in the lineup for the Europa Cup game today.

Comment

He was never included in EL squad list. Maybe he will be included once they make it to next round.

Comment

There are many factors involved. I am not sure its just because of his mistakes in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    He was never included in EL squad list. Maybe he will be included once they make it to next round.
                    Be nazar mirese dar baazie ghablishoon dar EL ba Fenerbahce rooye nimkat bood.

Raastish in ast ke amalkardeh defaish ta inja zaif boode va morabbi on ra dar baazihaaye hassaas yek risk midone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami finally starting again.

Comment

3-0 win. Played whole 90. I really dont think there is an agenda against him, they just need him to become better defensively before they can trust him in big european games. They are giving him good minutes in league matches so that he can reach that level.

Comment

The other guy played 90 minutes few days a go in EL, they have a comfortable lead in the league and it was logic to play Sadegh, i don't think they yet trust him for crucial matches which is understandable. If he improves his defensive game, he will be one hell of RB. Because he has the speed and the technique.

Comment

They pretty much rested their A squad today, and yet they managed to get a 0-3 away win. Dinamo has a strong squad, beating Anderlecht 0-2 away is not an easy task. So far they are doing excellent in Europa league.

Comment

Solid game by him against Bolivia, i am sure his defensive game will improve under CQ if he stays around after AC.

Comment

He is starting vs. Slaven Belupo.

Comment

Working...
                                X