• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    Poor guy. Unlucky owngoal
    WTF!..

Comment

link??

Comment

Please share links if you are watching the game, I'me having trouble finding one

Comment

Here you go:

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/68449..._zagreb_rudes/

Comment

Dinamo down at HT 1:0 from an own goal by Sadegh
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Any info on his own goal? Unlucky?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Any info on his own goal? Unlucky?
                yes quite unlucky, if he didnt tackle for the ball the other team would scored 100%.

Comment

The own goal.

Video: https://twitter.com/foot8allrespect/...14456404287488

Comment

Moharrami is struggling. He's a bit nervous. He's running well but his final touch is not great.

Comment

Commentator: Moharammi is solid technically.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Moharrami is struggling. He's a bit nervous. He's running well but his final touch is not great.
                      That's what I am picking up as well. It's just nerves.

He does a nice job winning the ball in a one on one just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        He is nervous but even with that, he is playing not bad, it is obvious he will own the right side of TM in just the matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          He is nervous but even with that, he is playing not bad, it is obvious he will own the right side of TM in just the matter of the time.
                          Its great that the coach believes in him and did not pull him out because of his mistake. I am sure he will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            He is nervous but even with that, he is playing not bad, it is obvious he will own the right side of TM in just the matter of the time.
                            He does a great job covering the length of the field, both offensively and defensively.

His crosses are dangerous as well, and he beats his man on the dribble quite often.

Comment

Lets see if he is the first choice of the club during the CL and the league, it can be they are resting the other guy because he played few days a go during CLQ. The own goal unfortunately doesn't help the kid. But overall i think he did Ok for his first match.

Comment

Actually, I don't think he's to blame for the own goal. There was an attacking player making a run behind him so if Sadegh didn't do anything, it would've been a tap in goal. This particular own goal has a silver lining as it shows Sadegh has field awareness and knows the player was making a run behind him and he had to make a play on the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X