Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I'm dying of laughter HAHAHA, watch this: https://www.instagram.com/stories/sahar_golshani/

click on her story and watch the 5th one. So Iranians are making noise outside of the hotel of the portuguese players so they can't sleep lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Guys, I'm dying of laughter HAHAHA, watch this: https://www.instagram.com/stories/sahar_golshani/
      click on her story and watch the 5th one. So Iranians are making noise outside of the hotel of the portuguese players so they can't sleep lol.
      So will the Portuguese fans wake up our players in retaliation?

Comment

This is not right ... someone needs to stop those fans
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Imbeciles like this guy should be banned from attending games for life. Products of the disaster that is the last 40 years of our history.

The Portugese are disgusted and sharing the video of Ronaldo gesturing to the crowd from his hotel room on YouTube and news sites.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            This is not right ... someone needs to stop those fans
            why? given the sanctions, canceled friendlies, nikegate, biased ref, corrupt AFC, etc. i think we deserve a break here. theres no such thing as fair play anymore . our fans are do their part to ensure a TM victory. they must continue.

just watch the ref hand penaldo a victory
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post

Imbeciles like this guy should be banned from attending games for life. Products of the disaster that is the last 40 years of our history.

The Portugese are disgusted and sharing the video of Ronaldo gesturing to the crowd from his hotel room on YouTube and news sites.
              I personally founded it funny! Where is Ronaldo going to hear noise with class like this, plus it used tactically so they would be tired.

Comment

When will people learn that it's a bad idea to piss off Ronaldo? Teams, fans, players have all tried over the years to throw him off and it only makes it worse, he only thrives in it. The only thing scarier than an in-form Ronaldo is a pissed off in-form Ronaldo.
                Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post

why? We are boycotted by international football community unjustly, nike refused to give our players boots, every major media outlet is against us, and our badbakht fans have gone from every poor corner of iran and the world to shithole middle of nowhere saransk, many dont even have a hotel/accomations bc portugal is occupying 1 of the 3 in the city, and you want them to banned for life for supporting their team? And btw, its not like ronaldo gets additional motivation from this shit, the guy is a machine as it is, it wont make a difference either way. These people are in the streets having their fun, and I wish I was with there with them like I was in St petersburg. They are doing our NT a service by being there, I cant think of any other fans in the world who on such limited resources could commit to such a journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
                    When will people learn that it's a bad idea to piss off Ronaldo? Teams, fans, players have all tried over the years to throw him off and it only makes it worse, he only thrives in it. The only thing scarier than an in-form Ronaldo is a pissed off in-form Ronaldo.
                    Where is a Hossein Kaebi when you need one?

Comment

you would think they have soundproof windows in a five star hotel but no)
                      Or a millionaire like Ronaldo would have a the most expensive ear plugs,
                      acts like this is one reason people don’t take our team seriously ;

https://youtu.be/wC02TLHvnW4

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Where is a Hossein Kaebi when you need one?
                        WHO IS HOSSEIN?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          you would think they have soundproof windows in a five star hotel but no)
                          Or a millionaire like Ronaldo would have a the most expensive ear plugs,
                          acts like this is one reason people don’t take our team seriously ;

https://youtu.be/wC02TLHvnW4
                          but swedish fans giving death threats to Jimmy Durzan is the reason why people take sweden seriously?

serbs can wear a sweater of a butcher who cleansed many albanians vs a swiss team with albanians in order to provoke them

mexican fans can call the opposing teams goalie a faggot, and analyst have them going far in the tournament

our fans are having fun
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

I am so stressed i have had migraine the whole day. I am nervous and trying not to have a lot of expectation as i dont want to be really really disappointed.

I know we have a chance but feel like every thing is going to be aligned to make sure we dont get through. I hope & pray i am wrong and we win tomorrow.

Comment

I hope our players worked on their set pieces like England's today that was FILTHY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                                why? given the sanctions, canceled friendlies, nikegate, biased ref, corrupt AFC, etc. i think we deserve a break here. theres no such thing as fair play anymore . our fans are do their part to ensure a TM victory. they must continue.
                                just watch the ref hand penaldo a victory
                                What are you talking about man. The sanctions...canceled friendlies, corruption of AFC...they have nothing to do with the Portuguese team.
                                This is borderline Oghdei. It is unprofessional, unsportmanship. If this is a group of TM fans...I no longer want to associate myself. I find their act disgraceful. This is full of dishonor to our ancestors & TM players who work so hard, they are downgrading the culture and the people who represent it.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X