Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=406918

According to this Morroco is going for a win.

And why not, they’ve got their pride to save and by beating Spain they can claim they beat the potential tournament Champions!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=406918
      According to this Morroco is going for a win.
      And why not, they’ve got their pride to save and by beating Spain they can claim they beat the potential tournament Champions!
      Inshalah That is great news and we need to draw Portugal only by 0:0?

I hope Morocco wins tommorw!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I saw a video (can’t find it again for some reason) of Iranian fans outside the Portugal hotel making lots of noise so the team can’t sleep, and Ronaldo comes to the window to ask of them to stop
        Not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand it’s not particularly classy, on the other I understand people wanting to do whatever they can to help us make history. Partially the Portuguese team and the hotel staffs fault for not having hotel security to disrupt it.
        Why do you question it if it's going to help us win? Will their be some fine imposed on us, if so I say no to doing it. On the other hand, if nothing happens smart move by our Hamvatans tactically!

Or this is another beautiful piece of managerial tactics by CQ!
        #CQMINDGAMES

Comment

I ask Let's pray all together: https://youtu.be/-VsnhrnIAko inshalal we win tonight man I cannot sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
            Inshalah That is great news and we need to draw Portugal only by 0:0?

I hope Morocco wins tommorw!
            Don’t forget Spain’s plus 1 goal difference and having scored more goals against other teams, it will bring it down to Morroco winning by 2 clear goals for us and Portugal to go through on a 0-0. These are risky ifs and buts
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Our fans were outside Portugals hotel late into the night keeping them awake. There is a picture of ronaldo telling our fans to let him sleep

Comment

shit like this can make them even more motivated man. Not good.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSn8Ss1JYsU

very interesting preview from navad (their content has been fantastic throughout the WC) with portuguese football expert. He said entire world was impressed with iran, and also said all of portugal really respects CQ for the job he did setting foundations for portugal to become powerhouse. Also said they continue to follow him closely and are very proud of him. He predicted a draw. Also singled out ramin for praise, and noted that portuguese Left back (Guerreiro from dortmund) has been very poor this WC, esp in defensive duties. Ramin and ARJ/Taremi can really cause problems down this side as morocco did. Also spoke about portuguese Cb's being solid but definitely slow ( hopefully sardar can take advantage).

Comment

This is so bikelas, but I guess you have low class people from all countries

Comment

good. theres no such thing as fair play any more. suck it FIFA
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Guus Hiddink has his doubts about Portugal.

good to have someone on our side

the american broadcaster is a little butthurt, same with mexican, Argentina guy is fair
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1_ZDWsWLAU

a real throwback to funny moments with this group of TM players, from where the journey started back in 2015! How long ago that seems now. They have come such a long a way, and regardless of result tomorrow, I know for a fact they will do us proud.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSn8Ss1JYsU
                            very interesting preview from navad (their content has been fantastic throughout the WC) with portuguese football expert. He said entire world was impressed with iran, and also said all of portugal really respects CQ for the job he did setting foundations for portugal to become powerhouse. Also said they continue to follow him closely and are very proud of him. He predicted a draw. Also singled out ramin for praise, and noted that portuguese Left back (Guerreiro from dortmund) has been very poor this WC, esp in defensive duties. Ramin and ARJ/Taremi can really cause problems down this side as morocco did. Also spoke about portuguese Cb's being solid but definitely slow ( hopefully sardar can take advantage).
                            Thanks for this. Great analysis, let's see if it holds true.

Comment

We are the under dogs
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

everybody thank the above post, and if pedram wont make the poll thread somebody else please do it. I think kiarash is a good candidate, or ehsan.

Comment

Working...
                                X