Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgeIB4tUYAAneex.jpg:large
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      https://youtu.be/H3koyekIiy8

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      Can you even hear the English translation?! What a bad video they made!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Can you even hear the English translation?! What a bad video they made!
        It's terrible bro, it was the same thing on the Iran one. You have to turn the left channel off and listen very carefully... the whole point of translation is that it should be louder than the person talking!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          My dream; Iran manages to keep the match a tie until the 80th minute. Gucci comes off the bench and scores..... The chills !!!!
          Ive got a feeling that Gucci will start. I expect CQ to make few changes and play some of the players that have featured in the last 2 matches in the second half.

I expect Gucci, Ashkan (if fit), JB, Ghodos, Mimo, Torabi and Montaseri maybe in place of Rezaeian to be included from start or sometime during the game.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

posteshoono mikanim..!

are we playing with our White kits ?

Comment

Portuguese journalist opinion about Iran

Comment

God I really hope tomorrow by this time we are all celebrating.

Comment

No doucht the most important match in our football history. We could give our international standing and popularity such a boost if we would defeat Portugal tomorrow. The whole world will watch as we will face one of the greatest football player in history. As a nation under sanctions we could shook up the world.

12 years ago I watched in Frankfurt how Portugal easily won against a lesser Iran. Tomorrow I expect a tougher Iran. We will fight for every inch of the field!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                    No doucht the most important match in our football history. We could give our international standing and popularity such a boost if we would defeat Portugal tomorrow. The whole world will watch as we will face one of the greatest football player in history. As a nation under sanctions we could shook up the world.

8 years ago I watched in Frankfurt how Portugal easily won against a lesser Iran. Tomorrow I expect a tougher Iran. We will fight for every inch of the field!

12 years you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      12 years you mean?
                      I stand corrected...

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        Portuguese journalist opinion about Iran
                        LOL! And in Iran you are known to us as a fruit! Speaking of who is going to eat who!!

Comment

I saw a video (can’t find it again for some reason) of Iranian fans outside the Portugal hotel making lots of noise so the team can’t sleep, and Ronaldo comes to the window to ask of them to stop

Not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand it’s not particularly classy, on the other I understand people wanting to do whatever they can to help us make history. Partially the Portuguese team and the hotel staffs fault for not having hotel security to disrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                            12 years ago I watched in Frankfurt how Portugal easily won against a lesser Iran. Tomorrow I expect a tougher Iran. We will fight for every inch of the field!
                            U
                            Indeed 12 years wait to unskin Portugal, I was in Frankfurt too. Not only we got beat fair and square, I couldn’t eat another Frankfurter for a year!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              I saw a video (can’t find it again for some reason) of Iranian fans outside the Portugal hotel making lots of noise so the team can’t sleep, and Ronaldo comes to the window to ask of them to stop

Not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand it’s not particularly classy, on the other I understand people wanting to do whatever they can to help us make history. Partially the Portuguese team and the hotel staffs fault for not having hotel security to disrupt it.

https://twitter.com/RMadridInfo/stat...04178901229569
                              maa bachehaaye iroonim
                              hamishe irooni mimoonim
                              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                posteshoono mikanim..!

are we playing with our White kits ?
                                Yes, in Lucky White.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment