Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    I am surprised that they didn’t chose a Brazilian with full command of spoken Portuguese!??
    Most the Portuguese team can speak Spanish right since they play there?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      A little random but funny. Any of you watch the recent interview with Sardar and Ramin Rezaeian?

It was good to see them in good spirits and happy

I died laughing so hard when they talked about[emoji1370]

Ramin to Isco: I don’t work for you in your interview.

Sardar: Are enghadr ba ham kal kal kardan to bazi, vasate bazi Isco sedash mikard, “Ramiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Haha at least you could understand what he said. I tried making something out of what he said in English but couldn't figure out the end of the sentence. Nonetheless what does he mean by that? I still don't get it LOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Haha at least you could understand what he said. I tried making something out of what he said in English but couldn't figure out the end of the sentence. Nonetheless what does he mean by that? I still don't get it LOOOL
        Mihast class bezareh masalan begeh man englisi baladam...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Mihast class bezareh masalan begeh man englisi baladam...
          I know, that was his sole intention as he loves attention and trying to be cool which is cool and ok IMHO. However I am still clueless what he meant by that whole sentence. Anyone any idea? I am just curious LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            I know, that was his sole intention as he loves attention and trying to be cool which is cool and ok IMHO. However I am still clueless what he meant by that whole sentence. Anyone any idea? I am just curious LOL
            Apparently in some interview Isco and other spanish players have said they will at least score one goal against Iran (something like that...pretty much underestimating TM).

....Ramin with his fluent english was trying to say..."bro this aint the interview" Or "This doesn't playout like your interview".
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              People say Ronaldo is the main person who we should be worried about, when in reality it's Guedes, Fernandes, and Bernardo Silva just as well!
              Also don't forget about the experienced Quaresma who comes of the bench and is like a venomous snake!

Comment

portugal should be aware of amiri, ajb, azmoun, ghoddos, ezza, taremi and co. iran is no push over. FIFA better be prepared for their golden boys exit. our savior CQ already put FIFA and their corrupt refs on blast. our suffering is over. we will show the world what we can do when its 11 v 11.
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                  portugal should be aware of amiri, ajb, azmoun, ghoddos, ezza, taremi and co. iran is no push over. FIFA better be prepared for their golden boys exit. our savior CQ already put FIFA and their corrupt refs on blast. our suffering is over. we will show the world what we can do when its 11 v 11.
                  CQ has done his bit cleverly, but FIFA and their gang are more "poost-koloft" than any of us could imagine.

Comment

We are pretty much in a similar situation we were in 4 years ago. Only a win will take us through to the 2nd round and its the 3rd game where a lot of our players may be fatigued. I hope we don't loosen up the defense like we did vs. Bosnia.

Also I hope we don't set a new record of our players not having scored a single goal in the world cup!

Good luck TM!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      We are pretty much in a similar situation we were in 4 years ago. Only a win will take us through to the 2nd round and its the 3rd game where a lot of our players may be fatigued. I hope we don't loosen up the defense like we did vs. Bosnia.

Also I hope we don't set a new record of our players not having scored a single goal in the world cup!

Good luck TM!
                      why don't the negative guys just stop posting until the game is over. you guys make me angry!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                        Come on boys!

You have already made us proud but I know there is more left in you.

Lets secure our date with Russia/Uruguay.
                        Please win so I can stay longer in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          Please win so I can stay longer in Russia
                          You can stay longer in Russia for many other reasons brother

Enjoy it and thanks for supporting our boys

Comment

sefid mipooshim ya ghermezeteh?

Comment

Prematch conference live now:

Comment

Fantastic responses from CQ [actual quote]

We didn't come here to be nice losers... and to be pleasant to others.
                                We have come here to compete full of dignity and in order to work with dignity and pride to the Iranian supporters.
                                We are going to do our best tomorrow in those 90 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X