Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be Talaat Najm, Ben Williams, Milorad Mazic, and that pendejo ref from spain game all in one. and I'm not being a typical overactive emotional iranian. i just know this from experience.

we need a miracle
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

it will be a tight game in the first half...probably a draw ...and if lucky 3 pts...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          * انریکه کاسرس از پاراگوئه قضاوت دیدار ایران و پرتغال را انجام خواهد داد *
          فدراسیون فوتبال باید اقدام کند
          بازی با اسپانیا داور از اروگوئه و بازی با پرتغال داور از پاراگوئه *
          حضور کریستیانو رونالدو در ادامه جام به نفع فیفا و همه آنهایی است که برگزار کننده جام جهانی هستند *
          به نظر می رسد مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال باید به این موضوع ورود کنند و از هر طریقی که می توانند و می دانند فیفا را نسبت به این موضوع هوشیار کنند تا در بازی با پرتغال داوری به سود یاران رونالدو نباشد و حق تیم ملی ایران ضایع نشود *
          Its the same ref that took away egypts penalty against Russia.

Comment

بی خیال داور

با پرتقال دو کار میشه کرد
            یا پوستشو بکنی
            یا فشارش بدی آبشو بگیری

داش وحید لایی به په په یادت نره

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Paraguayan Enrique Cáceres is the referee of Iran vs. Portugal.
              ----------------

World Cup 2018: Egypt complain about referee Enrique Caceres after Russia defeat
              Egypt's football association will make a formal complaint to Fifa about the performance of referee Enrique Caceres during their World Cup loss to Russia.
              Egypt's hopes of a place in the knockout stages ended with a 3-1 loss to the hosts in St Petersburg.
              They claim Ahmed Fathi was pushed before he scored an own goal to give Russia the lead, and they also had a second-half penalty appeal turned down.
              Egypt FA president Hany Abo Rida said they had a "right to complain".
              "We want an investigation into the performance of the whole refereeing team," he said.
              Two minutes into the second half, Fathi tried to get in front of Artem Dzyuba to clear the ball, but ended up steering it into his own net to put the host nation ahead.
              The penalty appeal came in the 78th minute, with Egypt already 3-1 down, when Marwan Mohsen was bundled over by defender Ilya Kutepov.
              "The referee should have used VAR to check and award the penalty. They should have also seen that Fathi had been pushed," said Abo Rida.
              "It is our right to complain and ask for an investigation."
              Egypt play their final Group A game against Saudi Arabia, who have also been eliminated, in Volgograd on Monday.
              I am surprised that they didn’t chose a Brazilian with full command of spoken Portuguese!??
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I’m pretty confident our team has watched film and will try their best to not repeat the same flaws from the match against Spain. That being said we did play very well against them and Portugal has proven to be less consistent in the back.

I truly believe our boys will pull it off. I feel it in my heart we will win this game. I don’t know if it’ll be a 1-0 or a 2-1.. But it will happen.

I’m also sure that our captain Masoud Shojaei and Pejman Montazeri will remind their teammates of Brazil 2014 and how it went down vs Bosnia & Herzegovina.

In my honest opinion, if we can control Ronaldo they will not do much unless they’re lucky. Our players are tall and well prepared against air balls, which is what I assume Portugal will do once they find out that they can’t find gaps to cut through on the ground.

I trust in Carlos Queiroz, and again, I have a VERY good feeling about this match in favor of Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Elahi ghorboone psychic cat beram man! Inshallah Khoda az meow meow kardane to beshnave [emoji76]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Elahi ghorboone psychic cat beram man! Inshallah Khoda az meow meow kardane to beshnave [emoji76]

che gorbeh topoliam hast
                    https://www.facebook.com/SoOTi.BeDon...0311405060545/

Comment

Mark Ronaldo “out of the game” by ezatolahi. Portugal will be reduced to an average European side.

They would have watched us too, specially given the Spain game. Spain didn’t fear us prior to the game , after they realized how lucky they were to win but tried to write us down. Portugal now knows what Iran is capable in attack, so they will not play an all out open attacking game- this should give us an advantage.

CQ has cleverly spoken about issues outside the performance of the teams - FIFA, sponsorship, VAR, the referee, Iran not given any respect, etc. by doing that he’s tried to preempt all these factors, and prepare the grounds for a historic win!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

if we beat portugal and advance to the round of 16 i will............
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Damn Carlos queiroz hit on Khamenei real hard on his interview today

reporter told him about the "kind words" of khamenei about our football

CQ: Kind words does not give us the preparations and the days of training that we missed

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                            if we beat portugal and advance to the round of 16 i will............

.... Come out of the closet! LOOL JK

I dare you cut your penis, just like how Soniq promised and didn't!

Comment

A little random but funny. Any of you watch the recent interview with Sardar and Ramin Rezaeian?

It was good to see them in good spirits and happy

I died laughing so hard when they talked about[emoji1370]

Ramin to Isco: I don’t work for you in your interview.

Sardar: Are enghadr ba ham kal kal kardan to bazi, vasate bazi Isco sedash mikard, “Ramiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!”

Comment

People say Ronaldo is the main person who we should be worried about, when in reality it's Guedes, Fernandes, and Bernardo Silva just as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X