Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Milorad Mazic

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    He is reffing the game right now so that joke doesn't work unfortunately :/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      He is reffing the game right now so that joke doesn't work unfortunately :/
      was worth a try though

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Paraguayan Enrique Cáceres is the referee of Iran vs. Portugal.

----------------

World Cup 2018: Egypt complain about referee Enrique Caceres after Russia defeat

Egypt's football association will make a formal complaint to Fifa about the performance of referee Enrique Caceres during their World Cup loss to Russia.

Egypt's hopes of a place in the knockout stages ended with a 3-1 loss to the hosts in St Petersburg.

They claim Ahmed Fathi was pushed before he scored an own goal to give Russia the lead, and they also had a second-half penalty appeal turned down.

Egypt FA president Hany Abo Rida said they had a "right to complain".

"We want an investigation into the performance of the whole refereeing team," he said.

Two minutes into the second half, Fathi tried to get in front of Artem Dzyuba to clear the ball, but ended up steering it into his own net to put the host nation ahead.

The penalty appeal came in the 78th minute, with Egypt already 3-1 down, when Marwan Mohsen was bundled over by defender Ilya Kutepov.

"The referee should have used VAR to check and award the penalty. They should have also seen that Fathi had been pushed," said Abo Rida.

"It is our right to complain and ask for an investigation."

Egypt play their final Group A game against Saudi Arabia, who have also been eliminated, in Volgograd on Monday.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 06-23-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Khoda be kheyr bogzarooneh!

Another South American ref!

Comment

Messi placed a bet that Amiri will nutmeg Ronaldo in this match.
            Pepe is mad about that snub.

Comment

dear god please dont let us be scorewed over by ref. Why couldnt he just be german.

Comment

No, no, no!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2RLfrnXiNY

Quieroz latest interview

Comment

* انریکه کاسرس از پاراگوئه قضاوت دیدار ایران و پرتغال را انجام خواهد داد *
                    فدراسیون فوتبال باید اقدام کند
                    بازی با اسپانیا داور از اروگوئه و بازی با پرتغال داور از پاراگوئه *
                    حضور کریستیانو رونالدو در ادامه جام به نفع فیفا و همه آنهایی است که برگزار کننده جام جهانی هستند *
                    به نظر می رسد مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال باید به این موضوع ورود کنند و از هر طریقی که می توانند و می دانند فیفا را نسبت به این موضوع هوشیار کنند تا در بازی با پرتغال داوری به سود یاران رونالدو نباشد و حق تیم ملی ایران ضایع نشود *

Comment

just what we needed, another corrupt ref on FIFAs payroll

it will be 11 v 12 for us.... like always
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

I am already happy with what TM have done in this world cup - I wanted to stay in the stadium for a day after the Morocco game. They beat the team that all the European pundits were calling the "dark horse".

Beating this Portugal team is possible but would be new territory for this team as we have never beaten a European team in a world cup. Portugal were lucky to become European champions but they do have someone who is currently playing at an inhuman level and can singlehandedly change the match.

So whilst I can dream, I don't have any expectation for us to get a result. I am already very happy with all of the boys, every single one of them, and the future of our national team looks fantastic. Anything else would be a bonus

Comment

Hope Iran gets the miracle win but it's very hard against a highly motivated Ronaldo. Yes Portugal have other great players but Ronaldo's a different animal.

I like Ronaldo but wishing he just gets injured for this match but after that he's good for his holiday and Real Madrid pre-season training.

PS:

I have one category 1 ticket for Portugal vs. Iran in a good spot of the stadium. I'm in St Petersburg and willing to sell it for a good price to a fellow TM fan. Because of some booking complications, I can't go

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            Khoda be kheyr bogzarooneh!

Another South American ref!
                            I'm sick of FIFA appointing dubious referees for our games, they are trying so hard to prevent us from progressing to the next round.

This referee is not even an UEFA one, just officiated some Paraguayan league matches and literally no-one knows this guy...this really smells bad if you ask me.

Comment

KHAK TOO SAREH PORTUGAL

IRAN IS #1

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X