Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is injured for the match against Portugal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is injured for the match against Portugal?

Hi,

Quieroz mentioned 2 players were injured during the match against Spain. If we add Chechmi, who will finally play or not in the next match? Has Haji Safi recovered? Who was the other player injured?

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
    Hi,
    Quieroz mentioned 2 players were injured during the match against Spain. If we add Chechmi, who will finally play or not in the next match? Has Haji Safi recovered? Who was the other player injured?
    I think CQ is playing mind games. He said/acted that there is lots of problems in the camp, but 2018 Tv host who was in russia said that no player is injured and all players are ready. I think he ruined CQ mind game. He also said that he spoke to our medical team regarding this ! What an idiot ! totally destroyed the Mind Game ! I guess.

Mohammad Hossein misaghi who is 2018 Tv show reporter in Russia!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVbHerF...n-by=misaghimh here he is with azmoun and ramin eating breakfast

Comment

This so called reporter is an interesting character .. how he was given that position is beyond imagination... Well, may be I shouldnt say that ..forgetting that it is Islamic republic that we are talking about here

Comment

He's a great reporter and entertainer, even if he blew the mind games

Comment

Seems like Masoud has Torn Meniscus, that is why he was subbed and didn't play vs Spain, ashkan also is not fit yet and Jahanbakhsh has rib injury(base on Sardar interview).
          http://tamasha.com/v/Ydoqe

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Seems like Masoud has Torn Meniscus, that is why he was subbed and didn't play vs Spain, ashkan also is not fit yet and Jahanbakhsh has rib injury(base on Sardar interview).
            http://tamasha.com/v/Ydoqe
            Great interview, thanks for sharing. I love that Sardar said we are 24 players, not 23. Shows that Gholizadeh is part of the family, and props to CQ for making him feel included

Comment

So is Hajsafi fit to play? Would be a huge miss IMO if he is not ready for the Portugal game.

Comment

Portugal’s Joao Moutinho and Raph Guerreiro missed practice today ahead of Iran clash. No announcement of injury but this might be great news.
                'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by PersianBoy9 View Post
                  Portugal’s Joao Moutinho and Raph Guerreiro missed practice today ahead of Iran clash. No announcement of injury but this might be great news.
                  I would love to see guerreiro play against iran. He was really bad against maroccos Amrabat. Would love to see Amiri humilate him.

Comment

Ehsan, Rouzbeh, Ashkan and Masoud are all doubtful.
                    I really hope at least Ehsan will be fit to play. He is indispensable for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      So is Hajsafi fit to play? Would be a huge miss IMO if he is not ready for the Portugal game.
                      ehsan , karim and taremi most probably won't start due to fitness and physical tiredness .

Comment

And people called me an idiot when I said taking Ashkan instead of a healthy player is dumb.

I honestly don't understand what CQ was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          And people called me an idiot when I said taking Ashkan instead of a healthy player is dumb.

Wait for the surprise in Portugal game. Ashkan will play.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            he wanted to piss you off I guess!

ashkan and gucci and ghoddos might have a surprise roll vs portugal!
                            even if ashkan doesnt play, his presense is enormously positive for team moral, like an extra coaching stuff!

all in all, its a a personal beef between you and cq it seems..... what did you to him? say it like a man!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              This so called reporter is an interesting character .. how he was given that position is beyond imagination... Well, may be I shouldnt say that ..forgetting that it is Islamic republic that we are talking about here
                              Not sure what you mean by that. I love the guy. He is vastly loved and admired in Iran and most football fans. I am puzzled by what your call is based on

Comment

Working...
                              X