Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All for Team Melli | Iran vs. Spain - "Dele Tanha" (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All for Team Melli | Iran vs. Spain - "Dele Tanha" (Video)

I remember back when I was in high school my friends would always ask me, “Ali, why do you wear Iran’s jersey? Why don’t you support a real team like Germany or Brazil?” Or “I don’t get why you follow the Iranian soccer league, it sucks!” Honestly nobody knew why I did but I followed it religiously because I loved it. I have always been proud of Team Melli despite the fact that we didn’t qualify to a World Cup or if we failed to win the Asian Cup. I always support and am behind my team regardless of whatever circumstance.

Yesterday after the match against Spain, I noticed that our team was getting praise and positive attention from fans of different teams. More so than after Iran vs Argentina in 2014. I guess what I’m trying to say is that fans of teams stay with their teams through thick and thin. You never know what the future holds. Our team has already surprised many fans and critics.

We have progressed a lot in the past 7 years under Carlos Queiroz. This man will go into the history books as the best manager Iran’s national football team has ever had. And on Monday we face Portugal. A team which were led by our head coach in the past. They will be a very tough side and in order to advance to the knockout stages our only hope is to defeat them.

I strongly believe that with the talent in our current roster, with high motivation and high spirit (as Carlos says himself ) it’s not impossible to shock the World and make it to the round of 16.

Great video man. Hope it doesn't get flagged for copyright. Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Great video man. Hope it doesn't get flagged for copyright. Keep it up
      Thanks bro!

Comment

Why does it have to be a sad song :/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Why does it have to be a sad song :/
          Sorry dadash

I was missing our country Iran after the match (nostalgia) and I was listening to this song so I ended up using it. I was also a little sad that we didn’t get a 0-0 or 1-1 result.

But Team Melli played bravely and executed their gameplay to the best of their abilities. We all wanted a win but it was a great match and I’m a proud fan.

Comment

LETS GO TM
            We need to score

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
            X