No announcement yet.

Teams you love knocked out and teams you love to win the cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im trying to bet. Which team that hasn't won the world cup yet, do you think has the best chance of winning it?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
      Im trying to bet. Which team that hasn't won the world cup yet, do you think has the best chance of winning it?
      Croatia or Poland ( Don't worry about the first game )

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Croatia or Poland ( Don't worry about the first game )
        So far I have Russia, Serbia, and Croatia. Poland eh? Do I have to go full eastern block.

I love some of these parlay bets. I need I need either switzerland to behind the first half and a head the second half, or vice versa! come on baby! lets go. odds are + 3300

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
          Belgium I believe has never won either

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            Belgium I believe has never won either
            yea, but they are fav. only + 400.

Comment

To go home: All the big team

To do well: IRAN ........................................ Poland, Russia, Senegal, Iceland, Serbia, Peru =(

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Eliminate Russia in the round of 16 be a dream for me. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Russians sad.
                I guess you weren't in Russia for the games then....Russians were very very nice to Iranians, many of them partied with us in St. Petersburg, supported us in the stadiums and fan fests and were a lot more respectful towards us than most average people are in Western countries most of us live in.

I wish they do well, as long as they avoid Iran.

Comment

Out: England, France, Spain, Portugal, Australia, Argentina

In: Iran, Senegal, Nigeria, Croatia, Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    I guess you weren't in Russia for the games then....Russians were very very nice to Iranians, many of them partied with us in St. Petersburg, supported us in the stadiums and fan fests and were a lot more respectful towards us than most average people are in Western countries most of us live in.

I wish they do well, as long as they avoid Iran.
                    I don't want to make this thread political, but let me be clear:

Russian. Tears.

That's what I want to see this world cup.

Comment

since we are out I want two teams to be in the final: Portugal and Spain. Amin Go Gonalado
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Teams to go out:

Portugal.

Bacheh naneh haye avazi

Comment

Argentina
                          Portugal
                          Spain

---> out!!!
                          Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

the reason i want these two teams in the final because we will look even better to have played such good games against the finalists or as it would be termed the best two teams in the world.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Team i would love to get knockout: Portugal, England, France, Spain, Germany, Brazil

Team i would love to win it all: Croatia

Comment

Working...
                              X