Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out: Germany, England, Japan.

Winning it: Iran, Brazil, Uruguay.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Portugal! I want to see us send Ronaldo home and advance to the round of 16 with a bang!

I'd love to see Croatia and Mexico do well and challenge Brazil/Germany for the title as well.
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

To advance:
        Argentina. Brazil (but not far), Germany (but not winning the WC)

To fail:
        everyone else (except Iran) lol

so reading into my Adesorian post, you may realize I tend to a favor a German Argentina final, with Argentina winning it.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Usually I would want Spain out but it would make us look good if they win the whole thing.

Germany can get eliminated hopefully, sick and tired of them in the semis at minimum in every bloody tournament.

Team I want to do well: Mexico. I love the way they played, I love their country, food, people etc.. and they've been through a lot of heartbreak in world cups. I think they deserve a world cup to remember.
          Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Win: Brazil, Germany, Belgium, of course Iran

Out: Mexico (I love giving my friends a hard time), Portugal (because they are in our way), Spain (because of the sh*t talking) and Argentina (bad memories from wc14)

Comment

Portugal. For two reasons:
              1) Round of 16
              2) A matter of national concern...Ali Daei's record is in danger. CR7 is on fire right now...he needs to be stopped.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
                If 100% of the respondents don’t say Saudi Arabia that’s how you’ll instantly know they’re not Iranian.
                This oddly sounds more racist than if anyone in this thread did actually say saudi arabia.... Are you sure YOU are Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  For me, Germany and Brazil.
                  For me reverse.
                  Brazil out, Germany to win ☺

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Biron: Croatia, Serbia, agar Bosnia ham bood migoftam Bosnia.

Barande: Argentina, Alman, agar Italia ham bood migoftam Italia.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

^ Paas BEREZIL chi?
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

You know this is a bit off topic to the thread but i find it hilarious since you mentioned Brazil I had to bring it up.
                        My Dad isn't the best at remembering foreign names so when he mentions them he puts an Iranian twist into it.
                        I watch most of Barca matches and occasionally we watch them together - Off the top of my head some of the 'translations' he says:

Neymar = Nima
                        Busquets = Biscooit
                        Suarez = Dandooni
                        Iniesta = Anastasia "Anastasia bazikoneh khoobiyeh" - Always laugh when he says that.
                        Pique = Piq (Penish in Danish)
                        Guardiola = Gabriola
                        Umtiti = Um chi chi "Oon siyaheh khoob ba bazikonah michasbe"

And of course "Marcelooo Boro jelooo"

And the most strange one.. " point at Portugal games or el clasico when the camera zoom in on C.Ronaldo
                        I ask him "Baba een kiyeh?" He says "Oh in ke Maradonae" No joke i once spat my tea out when he said that.

Bless him, pretty sure he suffers from Sleep apnea.

Sorry for derailing the thread btw
                        I´d like Portugal to get eliminated cause of their fans and because although i respect Ronaldo he seems a bit of a drama-queen which i don't like (and he dives allot.)

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        ^ Paas BEREZIL chi?

Comment

After WC 2014 my german friends were so annoying... hope they bow out this time.

Comment

Eliminate Russia in the round of 16 be a dream for me. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Russians sad.

Comment

To Win: Argentina, Germany, Iran, Japan, Croatia

To Lose: England, Australia, Mexico, Portugal, Brazil(less games for Neymar to beat Daei's record!)

Comment

To go home: England

To win: Iran, Croatia, Russia, Senegal or Nigeria

Comment

Working...
                                X