Teams you love knocked out and teams you love to win the cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams you love knocked out and teams you love to win the cup

I love two teams not to advance: Argentina and Portugal. These two teams are average teams and rely heavily on their supermen Messi and Ronaldo. World cup should not be about one man. It is a team effort and it should be about teams not individuals. I hate the way these two players are dominating all the discussions. Every game I have watched and listened to the pundits, I hear these two ar***les mentioned. I am sick of hearing their names. For that reason I would love to see these two teams knocked out in the group stages. Of course Iran to win but that is a dream. I love any of these teams to win: Croatia and Mexico
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

For me, Germany and Brazil.

Comment

If 100% of the respondents don’t say Saudi Arabia that’s how you’ll instantly know they’re not Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        I love two teams not to advance: Argentina and Portugal. These two teams are average teams and rely heavily on their supermen Messi and Ronaldo. World cup should not be about one man. It is a team effort and it should be about teams not individuals. I hate the way these two players are dominating all the discussions. Every game I have watched and listened to the pundits, I hear these two ar***les mentioned. I am sick of hearing their names. For that reason I would love to see these two teams knocked out in the group stages.
        Hahahaha one of them is on his way out....Messi
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
          If 100% of the respondents don’t say Saudi Arabia that’s how you’ll instantly know they’re not Iranian.
          we don’t even need to mention it. They’re already out

Comment

Spain and Portugal
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              Spain and Portugal
              I second that
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

I want all the top wankers who cheat their way through the world cup and then cry when somebody does the same to them: Argentina, Spain, Portugal, (Italy didn't even make it), England, France, and Uruguay out. I would love to see Germany, Brazil, and outsiders Mexico and Colombia to win it.

Just look at all the Argentinian fans crying in the stands--they weren't so upset when they scored that lucky goal against Iran and talked all that sh*t 4 years ago. Also, a big screw you to all the European and few South American pundits who call Iran anti-football when it defends deep (because they can't see their favorite team score 6 goals against a minnow), but praise Man Utd, Croatia, and Iceland when they do it. Look at all the ugly play the Argentinians came up with against Croatia, ffs.

Comment

Portugal, at the hands of our team, would be so incredibly satisfying. Portugal truly has nobody useful besides Ronaldo on their team. Even with Argentina you can point to Dyabala, Higuain, Aguero, Mascherano.

England for the memes

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    I want all the top wankers who cheat their way through the world cup and then cry when somebody does the same to them: Argentina, Spain, Portugal, (Italy didn't even make it), England, France, and Uruguay out. I would love to see Germany, Brazil, and outsiders Mexico and Colombia to win it.

Just look at all the Argentinian fans crying in the stands--they weren't so upset when they scored that lucky goal against Iran and talked all that sh*t 4 years ago. Also, a big screw you to all the European and few South American pundits who call Iran anti-football when it defends deep (because they can't see their favorite team score 6 goals against a minnow), but praise Man Utd, Croatia, and Iceland when they do it. Look at all the ugly play the Argentinians came up with against Croatia, ffs.
                    well said man
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
                      Who????? Lol I don’t even consider them a team. I’m sure everyone here hates KSA so no need to say anyone is not Iranian

Comment

lol saudi got eliminated from the tournament the minute they qualified they're a joke

lol i remember that members here thought they were the second coming of Spain 2010 because of the way they played against a half motivated german team
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Knocked out: Spain (Cocky and arrogant), Argentina (Most of the players are very dirty and dislikable) , Australia (Cocky) and Brazil (Neymar)

Win: England ( would be good banter plus something different than brexit) Germany (Have always liked Germany since 2002 WC), France (They have a good and talented team)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Knocked out: Spain (Cocky and arrogant), Argentina (Most of the players are very dirty and dislikable) , Australia (Cocky) and Brazil (Neymar)

Win: England ( would be good banter plus something different than brexit) Germany (Have always liked Germany since 2002 WC), France (They have a good and talented team)
                            Portugal. One player with a bunch of nobodies plus the refs help them

Comment

England out A.S.A.P

Somebody needs to stifle their toxic nationalism. Kane is good, but he can't win the Cup single-handedly like Maradona did.

Comment

Working...
                              X