Tehranto & PFDC Resident Twitter Brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    It's costa who did it. He's a c*nt. Most other players I wouldn't care as much but he needs to be called and more importantly punished by FIFA for his shit.
    I’ve never seen a dirty player get away with so much. He was untouchable with the refs when he played for Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      I’ve never seen a dirty player get away with so much. He was untouchable with the refs when he played for Chelsea.
      And yet people don't see how biased FIFA is.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Was a foul from Costa and one from Vasquez. But if you look at it on replay, it wasn't bad and not worthy of a card. This exaggerated acting of our players is unnecessary and should be stopped. No need for this, we are tough in duels as well and shouldn't do the Arab grassrolling on the biggest football stage. Period.
        Totally agree - regardless of how the photos look, it's pretty obvious in real time that they were overreacting. The contact didn't warrant the reaction on this, and a few other occasions. I thought Team Melli were absolutely brilliant on the night; the only thing I would have changed were the unnecessary time wasting and the hoofs when there was nobody near our player with possession. In the 80th+ minute if we're getting a result is fine, but in the first half is totally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          Totally disagree - I watch every Chelsea game and he got unwarranted cards more often than not for his reputation. He plays that way and gets on defenders' nerves, but most times his actions didn't warrant cards. I'd rather see this kind of game than the soosool game teams like Arsenal play. The game would be worse off if you take out the aggression, and I love Costa for that side of his game.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            stupid roy keane was calling Alireza a cheat and more stupid comments on CQ. can't understand his hatred towards cq and team melli. I guess still but hurt for their loss in Tehran.
            He had a pretty bad argument with CQ while he was at United, that made him leave the club

Comment

Working...
            X