Tehranto & PFDC Resident Twitter Brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    I am blasting Reddit with these pictures. Please start spreading this pictures.
    i got banned from /r/soccer

Comment

Was a foul from Costa and one from Vasquez. But if you look at it on replay, it wasn't bad and not worthy of a card. This exaggerated acting of our players is unnecessary and should be stopped. No need for this, we are tough in duels as well and shouldn't do the Arab grassrolling on the biggest football stage. Period.

Comment

Nobody using twitter here????

Comment

Tehranto & PFDC Resident Twitter Brigade

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          We can see why ...

---------------

Manchester United legend Roy Keane regrets ‘not ripping Carlos Queiroz’s head off’ after the pair fell out

Keane was blunt about the former Manchester United assistant's questioning of his loyalty to the club – after the Portuguese departed and returned from Sir Alex Ferguson's staff himself

ROY KEANE revealed he regretted “not ripping Carlos Queiroz’s head off” when the pair fell out at Manchester United.

The Iran coach was Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistant manager and trained Keane at Old Trafford before the Irishman's explosive departure from the club in 2005.

And Keane, 46, admits they almost traded blows after the Portuguese doubted his commitment in his second spell as No2.

He said: “In his second spell when he came back, for some reason towards the end of my time I found him to be really disrespectful towards me so we had a bit of fallout.

“He questioned my loyalty and I told him where to go.

“And one of my big regrets is that I probably should have ripped his head off – but he’s an excellent coach and he’s doing an excellent job, it has to be said.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...arlos-queiroz/
          Roy keane is a piece of trash that got what he deserved,

the best example for his disloyalty was when the Irish coach kicked him out and also like CQ questioned his loyalty to Ireland and made this scumbag watch the 2002 world cup games at his house with his tails between his legs

I became furious watching that video, what a scumbag,
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Was a foul from Costa and one from Vasquez. But if you look at it on replay, it wasn't bad and not worthy of a card. This exaggerated acting of our players is unnecessary and should be stopped. No need for this, we are tough in duels as well and shouldn't do the Arab grassrolling on the biggest football stage. Period.
            Very well said, sir.

Comment

If you look close in the video footage he stumps on Biranvand’s left feet first then goes to the right, in the beginning of the footage he goes to the left feet first
              And quickly goes and stumps the right feet

This is an automatic red card, so much of that FIFA fair play slogan and the so called video check
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                Nobody using twitter here????
                Sadly I am old and a little out of touch with social media these days. I am hoping that people such as yourself can stir the pot and get some momentum going for our side. Thank you for twitting it.

Comment

Hence why I didnt share this.

Comment

If it was reversed we likely would have received a card and members of this board would have said something along the lines of "maybe a harsh call, but our player was a fool to put himself in that situation in the first place".

Comment

Def. a yellow - Of course Beiranvand over-reacted but still.. It wasn't just any player.. It was Diego Costa, we know how he is.

Comment

But yeah let´s not talk about foul play cause we have been doing quite a bit of them ourselves.. But we were/are the underdogs, although it´s not an excuse, we need every advantage we can get playing against the top teams of the world.
                        I think it´s a bit too much sometimes, but we have to remember the quality difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                          Def. a yellow - Of course Beiranvand over-reacted but still.. It wasn't just any player.. It was Diego Costa, we know how he is.
                          indeed but what or how does it help us to complain on social media ? About a decision that didn't change the impact of the game. Like we can start doing so but we will be seen as those Messi/Ronaldo fan boys that cry over every touch on their guy

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            indeed but what or how does it help us to complain on social media ? About a decision that didn't change the impact of the game. Like we can start doing so but we will be seen as those Messi/Ronaldo fan boys that cry over every touch on their guy
                            I think you might just have missed my above post.
                            Completely agree with you.. At the end of the day there are idiots, assholes, drama-queens, in every country, regardless of nationality, and Iran is no different.
                            Hypocritical fans with their messages and pictures in social media directed towards foreign fans, players, coaches, commentators and analysts etc.. Will only degrade the already neglected Iranian national team.. but the truth, again for me personally, (without dwelling too much about politics) is that most foreigners who are not accustomed to Iran will always carry a prejudice, because of the media, politics and what not, regardless of these meaningless posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                              I think you might just have missed my above post.
                              Completely agree with you.. At the end of the day there are idiots, assholes, drama-queens, in every country, regardless of nationality, and Iran is no different.
                              Hypocritical fans with their messages and pictures in social media directed towards foreign fans, players, coaches, commentators and analysts etc.. Will only degrade the already neglected Iranian national team.. but the truth, again for me personally, (without dwelling too much about politics) is that most foreigners who are not accustomed to Iran will always carry a prejudice, because of the media, politics and what not, regardless of these meaningless posts.
                              Na azizam i was trying to build up on your response to the others reading your post.

Comment

It's costa who did it. He's a c*nt. Most other players I wouldn't care as much but he needs to be called and more importantly punished by FIFA for his shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X