No announcement yet.

Our female fans this WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or just that they want to support their nation like everyone else and realise the time for political statements is not during the World Cup.

Plastic surgery is everywhere now, it's not just an Iranian thing and I for one have learned to embrace it. Dastehe hameye doctorah dard nakhone.

Comment

That and ignorance. When you see so many Iranian men and women holding and carrying the islamic republic flag or when they sing along their anthem before the start of each football game, you can't sometimes help but to wonder if they even deserve to have a better political system to live under.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        This looks like a khastegari advertisement. Anybody interested?
        More options in the new catalogue hahahah
        sigpic

Comment

As if I didn’t already regret going to Russia enough now this added onto it.....

Dameshoon garm!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
            That and ignorance. When you see so many Iranian men and women holding and carrying the islamic republic flag or when they sing along their anthem before the start of each football game, you can't sometimes help but to wonder if they even deserve to have a better political system to live under.
            I've seen a ton of non-IRI flags in pictures and videos of the street festivals in Russia.

As someone else mentioned, they are possibly being confiscated upon entrance of the FIFA-managed stadiums. Let's not forget that these int'l sports governing bodies have it mandatory to put the "I.R." ahead of the "Iran." FIFA could also be trying to avoid the MKO crazies who just want attention.

But, ultimately, seeing all the Iranian women without hijab on worldwide TV is what is fantastic to see. I bet the IRIB censors have been working overtime during the tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              So many nose jobs, probably the highest concentration of nose jobs in a football stadium in all of history
              hahahahahahaha

I literally laughed out loud. People around me were wondering what I was laughing about. I told them. They laughed. We all had a good laugh.

We didn't laugh at nose jobs. Anyone is more than welcome to get a nose job. We laughed at your comment cause it was GOLD.

Comment

I have heard and read it as well that the members of the regime have been working really hard to make sure that no lion and sun symbol flags would enter the stadiums by notifying the Russian authorities that those flags are illegal.
                Indeed, the IRIB censors must have been rally busy working overtime during the tournament.
                We hope and wish that this is the last tournament that islamic republic will be in charge of our beloved country.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                  I have heard and read it as well that the members of the regime have been working really hard to make sure that no lion and sun symbol flags would enter the stadiums by notifying the Russian authorities that those flags are illegal.
                  Indeed, the IRIB censors must have been rally busy working overtime during the tournament.
                  We hope and wish that this is the last tournament that islamic republic will be in charge of our beloved country.
                  What are you doing to bring change? Are you in Iran personally, contributing to any change?

Comment

Originally posted by Ehsan 22 View Post
                    Shame on all of this women trying to look like a european women. Disgusting nose surgeries everywhere. Success in every aspect of live starts with believe and respect not only to your fellows, but much more with yourself. It seems that al of this women do have very strong issues with themselve.
                    Dude, disgusting? The highest number of plastic surgeries is right here in the US. Plastic surgery is not exclusive to Iranian women. Take a chill pill, you make yourself sound like you're bitter either because girls don't pay attention to you or your wife is fat. Chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      What are you doing to bring change? Are you in Iran personally, contributing to any change?
                      Maybe you have an idea about how people can organize and mobilize in Iran under a theocratic democracy? Please enlighten us if you do. Or were you expecting Irandoust to answer your question by telling you about the secret meetings he's holding with other anti-regime groups to overthrow the government? Seriously, what do you expect the answer to your question here would be?

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                        Maybe you have an idea about how people can organize and mobilize in Iran under a theocratic democracy? Please enlighten us if you do. Or were you expecting Irandoust to answer your question by telling you about the secret meetings he's holding with other anti-regime groups to overthrow the government? Seriously, what do you expect the answer to your question here would be?
                        Stop being a keyboard warrior. You want change, go to Iran and make it happen. Don't sit in your comfortable house in San Diego, and spout none sense, letting other people's sons and daughters dying for your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Stop being a keyboard warrior. You want change, go to Iran and make it happen. Don't sit in your comfortable house in San Diego, and spout none sense, letting other people's sons and daughters dying for your cause.
                          Bro, get off your meds. Keyboard warrior? You're the one here calling for change, so I thought you may have some ideas. You don't even know me buddy, stop while you're behind.
                          Last edited by somebuffguy; 06-21-2018, 05:00 PM. Reason: less aggressive

Comment

Bro, get off your meds. Keyboard warrior? You're the one here calling for change, so I thought you may have some ideas. You don't even know me buddy, stop while you're behind.

Put the crack pipe down. My question was toward Irandoust, post #22, and it was a rhetorical question. Stop being nosy braaaaaaah. Trust me, I don't want to know retards like you.

Comment

A lot of models and attention-seekers that are in these pictures are going to have had plastic surgery, you can obviously see a few of them have had more than possibly their nose done...

However, again, there is a huge concentration of multi-nationals at the tournament. Other than Russia, the highest amount of tickets sold has been bought by fans from... America. Nearly 90,000 tickets, 16,000 more than second-place (Brazil).

No need to insult people because they're not 100% Iranian but have travelled all the way to Russia to support their father or grandmother's country.

Comment

Dude, disgusting? The highest number of plastic surgeries is right here in the US. Plastic surgery is not exclusive to Iranian women. Take a chill pill, you make yourself sound like you're bitter either because girls don't pay attention to you or your wife is fat. Chill out.
                                Here we go. A stereo typ of an iranian, who wants to be like an american. A pride Iranian doesn't copy others looks or habits. We have our own identity and we should be proud of it.
                                The problem in general is, that iranians are thinking that they are better and much more worth than any other country. Of course I am not thankful to this kind of iranian women, looking like Michael Jackson DISGUSTING!!!!!
                                I am proud and thankful of women like Maryam Mirzakhani. Even it is not your business, I have a well educated, confident and succesful women.

Comment

Working...
                                X