Comment

-------------------Beiranvand---------------------

---Rezeian-----PAG-------Hosseini-----Milad----

------------------------------Omid--------------------------

-Jahanbakhsh----Saeid----Amiri-----Taremi---

---------------------------Azmoun------------------------

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

CQ picked the squad the way he did to have fresh players going into the last match so we don't end up in the same situation we did against Bosnia.

On that note I think it will be Hosseini and Montazeri in CB and MilMo in LB because we need the crosses in from both side. That would suggest Rezaeian would still have to be the best candidate for that position but he has played 180 minutes already, so either CQ felt he's fit enough to do all the 3 matches and that's why he didn't take Vouria or he has some other plan for that position - Portugal did seem very weak on their left side, so this will be interesting.

The sole DM (4-1-4-1 almost a sure thing at this point) will of course be Ezi since he has only played one match and I suspect JB, Ghoddos, Torabi and Taremi with Gucci upfront, since none of them have more than 90 minutes give or take (JB has got around 100 minutes). Of course, Masoud hasn't played over 90 minutes either, so lots of options everywhere for CQ while Portugal are stuck with an old and fatigued Ronaldo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          CQ picked the squad the way he did to have fresh players going into the last match so we don't end up in the same situation we did against Bosnia.
          On that note I think it will be Hosseini and Montazeri in CB and MilMo in LB because we need the crosses in from both side. That would suggest Rezaeian would still have to be the best candidate for that position but he has played 180 minutes already, so either CQ felt he's fit enough to do all the 3 matches and that's why he didn't take Vouria or he has some other plan for that position - Portugal did seem very weak on their left side, so this will be interesting.
          The sole DM (4-1-4-1 almost a sure thing at this point) will of course be Ezi since he has only played one match and I suspect JB, Ghoddos, Torabi and Taremi with Gucci upfront, since none of them have more than 90 minutes give or take (JB has got around 100 minutes). Of course, Masoud hasn't played over 90 minutes either, so lots of options everywhere for CQ while Portugal are stuck with an old and fatigued Ronaldo!!!
          Great analysis. Would Montazeri as starting RB be an option? Sub Ramin around 60th minute?

Comment

Beiranvand
            Rezaeian - Pouraliganji - Hosseini - Mohammadi
            Ezatollahi
            Omid - - - - Amiri
            J'bakhsh - - - - - - - - - - - - - Taremi
            Ghoochannejhad
            Subs:
            Azmoun, Ansarifard, Ghoddos

Comment

no way CQ not starting Azmoun. he is key in his concept and defends and runs like a beast. his chance of scoring will come!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                Great analysis. Would Montazeri ss starting RB be an option? Sub Ramin around 60th minute?
                I don't remember ever seeing Montazeri play that position in TM but I remember people talking about having options for that position when the line-up was announced. Sorry, I just don't remember who it was, but hopefully one of the guys that follow the domestic league closely can tell us again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  I don't remember ever seeing Montazeri play that position in TM but I remember people talking about having options for that position when the line-up was announced. Sorry, I just don't remember who it was, but hopefully one of the guys that follow the domestic league closely can tell us again.
                  Montazeri played RB in world cup 2014 all matches, didn't he?

Comment

..............................Beiranvand.......... .....................
                    Rezaeian...Pouraliganji...Hossein...Mohammadi
                    .....................Omid..................Ezatoll ahi...............
                    Jahanbaksh........................................ .......Taremi
                    ................................Ghoddos........... .....................
                    .........................Ghoochannejhad........... ...............
                    sigpic

Comment

why the heck Gucci guys?

Comment

Come on boys, Azmoun is our most talented striker and his aerial strength will be very useful (hopefully) against Portugal.

Someone earlier mentioned how much the Portuguese defenders struggled with Benatia and Patricio needed a world class save to stop him from scoring.

Gucci will be only brought on when we need goals later on. Let's stay optimistic and hope for such scenario not to occur at all.

Comment

Dejagah has decent power and speed. It is bizarre that he has not played yet.

I feel like he will be quite useful against Portugal.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

No Azmoun and JB in my starting line up. They can be subbed in if needed in second half. I hope Amiri, Milad Mohammadi, Ghoddoss and Torabi play.
                            YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

On FIFA whenever I had Torabi against Portugal, he would destroy them with an assist/goal. Is FIFA trying to tell us something?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                why the heck Gucci guys?

He's proved more than once he can play with our ultra defensive tactics and still be effective alone upfront, unlike Azmoun. Plus he's clutch AF.

Comment

Working...
                                X