X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In CQ we trust

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      I think we should start with attackiing this time, put some fear into them. They probably have studied our defence and think we are going to start defending again which they have tactics for, we should suprise them. On a side note, Spain gave TM extra room to come forward in the second half which created more room which leaded to a goal, it was a great tactic from spain and CQ should have thought about that. Portugal might do the same if iran starts to defend.
      Play attacking? Did you watch Belgium vs Tunisia? Tunisia came out with attack mindset, did you see what happened? Portugal will hope Iran comes out with this mindset. They are themselves a counter attacking team. TM should play to its strength. Sureing up its defence and counter attacking. Otherwise Iran will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
        In CQ we trust
        Forever and Always.

Comment

Portugal strategy is not very dissimilar to ours, mainly based on defending, giving the ball to the opposition and the use of counters/set pieces led by Ronaldo. It would be interesting to see how they will approach this game.

We should avoid silly fouls/giving away free kicks and even corners as much as possible, as this is probably their only way of scoring on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            Play attacking? Did you watch Belgium vs Tunisia? Tunisia came out with attack mindset, did you see what happened? Portugal will hope Iran comes out with this mindset. They are themselves a counter attacking team. TM should play to its strength. Sureing up its defence and counter attacking. Otherwise Iran will lose.
            They attacked after going down 2-0...made it 2-1 and then completely forgot defense. I don't think we would play with such a game plan.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              They attacked after going down 2-0...made it 2-1 and then completely forgot defense. I don't think we would play with such a game plan.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Tunisia was playing an open game from the word go, pushing forward and chasing, hence they got scored on. Go and watch the game again. Even the commentator was saying that Tunisia plays an open game .

Comment

The current on going England vs Panama game is another example of a lesser team making the folly of playing an open game. Panama is down 2-0 in 20 odd mins.

Comment

Working...
                X