No announcement yet.

TQctics VS Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect us to remain compact, but not hold as deep of a block as we did against Spain. The issue with that was that we were sat so deep in our defensive third, we had to beat the Spanish midfield twice to even get to their half. What will most likely happen is a performance similar to what we saw against Morocco, with careful pressing on the second balls and hard, fast counter attacking play.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Agree wholeheartedly.

As Iranians we are naturally suspicious of the referee in the first place.

Naturally we have good reason for it
      We have been screwed in every tournament I ever remember because of referees

Comment

This will be the biggest game in Iranian football history
        Even bigger than Spain game

Comment

Same tactic we used vs S. Korea when we needed a win away to qualify 4 years ago.
          This match is just like that and we might get Gucci to give us the pass.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            Same tactic we used vs S. Korea when we needed a win away to qualify 4 years ago.
            This match is just like that and we might get Gucci to give us the pass.
            we are so. much of a better team compared to 4 years ago. Zamin ta Asemun

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

not play as deep as against Spain, Portugal will care not to concede so it will be to us to play offensive

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                Would be to sweet if it is TM who ultimately destroy gaynaldos
                hope to win the worldcup!
                sending Penaldo and Portugal packing and outa of this WC would also serve as the Biggest Beelaakh and financial damage TM could possibly hand to those Nike Cunts (execs) for snubbing our boys of their shipment of cleats..!!
                Penaldo is the poster boy of the entire Nike Soccer Marketing division and they have inve$ted the bigge$$t soccer advertising budget around him in this tourney and beyond..!
                he is on course to win the WC golden boot in this WC and likely will win it if they move past the group stages , that would will also bring them much Soccer notoriety and brand exposure to Nike as whole..!!
                if CQ and the Boys really wanna retaliate against the athletic giant for their classless act and make them really Pay, beating Portugal is the biggest revenge yet that will hurt the Nike where it really hurts ..... their pocket book..!

Comment

They are going to do the same thing as they did with Spain the first half and then open up ...we just have to survive the first 20 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                    I hope that we dont see a Bosnia 2.0.
                    That is my concern. We always suffered in our last match, fitness was the main issue, hope not this time around!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      That is my concern. We always suffered in our last match, fitness was the main issue, hope not this time around!
                      CQ has more options this time

The only players that have played two 90 minutes have been
                      Rezaeian and Pouraliganji

I can see mintazeri or Khanzadeh playing the Right back
                      I don’t trust Damin against Ronaldo
                      We really don’t need his help on offense Monday
                      Somehow I expect Dejagah to start

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        Since Iranians already started kissing CQ ass for losing 1-0 to spain and getting a lucky win over Morocco who destroyed Iran, CQ will play the same tactics against Portugal and hope for a 0-0, Portugal will go through and Iran will come back without scoring a goal and everyone is happy........this CQ doesnt go for a win in the last game , just dont lose...
                        destroyed? hahaha morocco had 2 chances the whole game dude! one was the billiard Scene when iranian Player gave the ball to benatia who was dumb enough not to make a Goal and Iran keeper saved it..
                        second was a shot of ziyach from 35 meters that the keeper paried.. so shut up talking shit..obviously u are crying since morocco will likely end up 0 Points 0 Goals..embarissing enough..
                        the one on one by azmoun was the best Chance of the game, after that jahanbakhsh had a Rebound Chance..so if you mean passing the ball left to right without creating any danger was destroing then Keep playing fifa Boy..

Comment

we have to play it safe and defensive the first few minutes and take chances once we get them and attack the way we did when we were down 1-0 to spain , we should not go all out like we did with Bosnia and Herzegovina back in 2014 in which we needed to win but lost 3-1 due to not being well in defense.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                            we have to play it safe and defensive the first few minutes and take chances once we get them and attack the way we did when we were down 1-0 to spain , we should not go all out like we did with Bosnia and Herzegovina back in 2014 in which we needed to win but lost 3-1 due to not being well in defense.
                            So I've been reading this more often here, however as I remember it, we did not play a very offensive game against Bosnia and in fact it was Bosnia that had the most attacks and ball possession. I don't recall correctly, but I think we only started to show urgency when we fell behind.
                            What I do remember is that we never played a all out offensive game.

Not that I say we should do that against Portugal, but I think we should and will not park the bus against Portugal as we did against Spain.

Comment

Whatever tactics we play, we need to make sure that our set pieces are on point. We have enough players who are good in the air to take advantage of this and it May be where our best opportunities come from.

Comment

I think we should start with attackiing this time, put some fear into them. They probably have studied our defence and think we are going to start defending again which they have tactics for, we should suprise them. On a side note, Spain gave TM extra room to come forward in the second half which created more room which leaded to a goal, it was a great tactic from spain and CQ should have thought about that. Portugal might do the same if iran starts to defend.

Comment

Working...
                                X