TQctics VS Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    That's because at most, the only dutch games you watch are the ones that Iranians play in and you do not watch all the games nor do you watch the analysis of each game post match.
    But of course you can disagree and have your own opinion, although One Trillion Percent is mathematically/logically wrong/impossible
    It is possible. Maybe Science of today cannot prove it, but those with an Adesorian mind set will tell you it is possible, when Vafaseya himself says it! Capice?
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Since Iranians already started kissing CQ ass for losing 1-0 to spain and getting a lucky win over Morocco who destroyed Iran, CQ will play the same tactics against Portugal and hope for a 0-0, Portugal will go through and Iran will come back without scoring a goal and everyone is happy........this CQ doesnt go for a win in the last game , just dont lose...

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
        Since Iranians already started kissing CQ ass for losing 1-0 to spain and getting a lucky win over Morocco who destroyed Iran, CQ will play the same tactics against Portugal and hope for a 0-0, Portugal will go through and Iran will come back without scoring a goal and everyone is happy........this CQ doesnt go for a win in the last game , just dont lose...
        How exactly did morocco destroy Iran??
        Shots on target were 2 a piece.

Yes they held more possession but thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
          How exactly did morocco destroy Iran??
          Shots on target were 2 a piece.

Yes they held more possession but thats it.
          i tell you why i say destroy, because if the game was even 270 minutes CQ didnt go for a win, do you know why i say that ? Because he doesnt even change to offense in the last 5 minutes of a game.

Comment

TQctics VS Portugal

The easy part of the portugal game is the fact that mathematically we are set in knowing what we should aim for,
            A win is enough and needed, no other stories, 3 points and we are through, we are going to fight for it, basically we are experiencing the second round in this round which can be a plus mentality for when we advance through

No draw, no ultra defense just a pure game of football against a team with only one player and ten extras, without Ronaldo portugal is nothing, and one man can not pull a team forever, there will be a time that they will be stopped by someone that knows how to stop them and that is none other but our very own Carlos Quieroz, the man knows portugal better than anyone in this world, he knows every player and also the formations, tactics and strategies they plan

I am confident we will do this guys, I already see team melli in the second round!

The great thing about this group was, it was the preparation aspect of it for our journey forward in this tournament and asian cup, we didnt pay for these 3 games and our players became 100% confident that they are not short of world’s top players

Sure their salary is not as big as Pique or Ramos or any other dirty diver in the spanish team but we showed to the world the worth of a player is the fire he holds in his heart

God bless Team Melli
            God bless you all
            God bless Iran

چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

i tell you why i say destroy, because if the game was even 270 minutes CQ didnt go for a win, do you know why i say that ? Because he doesnt even change to offense in the last 5 minutes of a game.
              What????
              That makes no sense...I asked how Morocco destroyed us.

The plan was to defend and then counter and we did it to a tee.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
                What????
                That makes no sense...I asked how Morocco destroyed us.

The plan was to defend and then counter and we did it to a tee.
                Watch the game again, it was more like khoda komakemoon kon 0-0 tamoom beshe, how morocco destroyed iran ? just look how many passes from iranian players reached each other and how many morocco, that was luck nothing else

Comment

Watch the game again, it was more like khoda komakemoon kon 0-0 tamoom beshe, how morocco destroyed iran ? just look how many passes from iranian players reached each other and how many morocco, that was luck nothing else
                  You don’t know what you’re talking about

Comment

Like I said the plan was to defend and counter...what exactly did all those passes do for them?.......NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Exact same way as the Spain game.

Very closed in the first half - especially the first 20 minutes and then open up slowly in the 2nd half.
                      Now this is a man who understands.

Exactly. We went open with Bosnia and we got hit with three. We need to keep it defensive and compact for the first 50-60 minutes, then hit em' up with the counter goal.

Comment

*** edited***

WARNED!
                        Ignore him, but don’t insult him!
                        thanks
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 06-22-2018, 07:22 AM.
                        You just got Caged
                        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

I didn't want to create a whole new thread, but what do you guys think we should do here that we did wrong vs. Bosnia 4 years ago when we were in a similar position (coming off a hard-fought defeat, needing a win to qualify) ??

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            I didn't want to create a whole new thread, but what do you guys think we should do here that we did wrong vs. Bosnia 4 years ago when we were in a similar position (coming off a hard-fought defeat, needing a win to qualify) ??
                            4 yrs ago team ran out of gass and was mentality devastated.
                            This time I would like to hope we have gass, specially some players who were not used or fully used in previous games like Gucci, Ghoddos, JB etc..
                            Also this year we have a chance to qualify to next round, so situation is different.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              4 yrs ago team ran out of gass and was mentality devastated.
                              This time I would like to hope we have gass, specially some players who were not used or fully used in previous games like Gucci, Ghoddos, JB etc..
                              Also this year we have a chance to qualify to next round, so situation is different.
                              ] I second that and add that world cup final is a different beast to all other tournaments. The whole tournament is a final stage. Every game is like a final. So even if you have been knocked out after two games that doesn't mean you should not try to win your last game. For every game it is a final until you reach the final final. Every team should try to win every game. That's the way I see it anyway.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Completely shut down Ronaldo and then play normal to win.
                                Portugal is 10 man team plus Ronaldo. he walks around the pitch and takes loads of break to renew his energy. He has been given the licence to go (walk) anywhere and play however he likes. He is like a loose predator. If our players keep an eye on him and don't give him time and space he becomes useless. He is also a professional diver. He runs into your feet and then dives. This always fools the refs as the see contact and see him rolling on the floor. The m****f****r is a bitch. I would love to see the a****h**** eliminated. If Portugal advances it would be all about this narcissist self-centred guy who wants it all. I think he and Messi have had more than their share of the cake. Time for both of them to f*** **f.
                                Just for those who might misinterpret my starred words
                                m***f****r = mostfaker
                                a****h**** = angryhorse
                                f*** **f = fall off
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X