TQctics VS Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omids View Post
    How will the TM players hold up physically? Have they got enough left in the tank to do another 110km or so in this game? I think that is the crucial question. In the last world cup in the 3rd game the players had spent themselves and couldn't lift their game. Do we have it in us this time around? Had CQ kept some players for this game and will rotate some players? These are the questions for me?
    I'm hoping Dejagah and Gucci see the field to help offset some of this and give us some firepower on offense as well.

Comment

Beiro will score the winning goal in stoppage time
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
        Beiro will score the winning goal in stoppage time
        with a bicycle kick right in front of Ronaldo's eyes!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Like we always have been playing, especially in the last 2 games, but hopefully with more intent to score and try to create more counter opportunities with JB, Taremi azmoun.
          Interesting to see if Shojaei wil be benched, I actually he would have been better suited for the Spain game then Portugal game if anything, cause he does tend to slow down the play.. We can't really afford to do that vs Portugal at least not for the whole 90 minutes.

Comment

Carlos rested Jahanbakhsh for the 2nd game so he could start against Portugal. He came on very late in the game. I think Jahanbakhsh will start vs Portugal.

Comment

He is one of our best offensive players, and we need to win so it wouldn't be a big surprise if he started unless CQ has something else in mind but i dont think so.

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Carlos rested Jahanbakhsh for the 2nd game so he could start against Portugal. He came on very late in the game. I think Jahanbakhsh will start vs Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                And also he had yellow from first game, so CQ didn't want him risking 2nd yellow vs Spain. He wants him for Portugal game its obvious.
                Also Gucci might be another surprise option. Ideally he could shock Portugal by having all three Gucci, Azmoun, JB triangle on field.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

We do lack some quality pace up front, but IDK with Gucci.. He is past his prime and 30 years old. Think he would have been better vs Morocco maybe he would have scored the big chance in the first half squandered by Azmoun.
                  We have to continue our physical play vs Portugal, and raise a middle finger to the haters (damn that sounded like eminem) - After the result of the first two games.. This is the do or die match... The real world cup final now.. Even if we advance and a couple of our players can't play vs whoever they are up against in round of 16 it doesn't matter.. Just getting there is HUGE.

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  And also he had yellow from first game, so CQ didn't want him risking 2nd yellow vs Spain. He wants him for Portugal game its obvious.
                  Also Gucci might be another surprise option. Ideally he could shock Portugal by having all three Gucci, Azmoun, JB triangle on field.

Comment

Taremi, is head and shoulders above Gucci. He is faster, dribbles better, defends better, passes better and has scored more goals last years than Gucci (and yes i thibk that its more difficult to score in Iran and Qatar than in the Dutch league, where even semi hard wind can defeat the defenders and the goalie to score).

Comment

We need to WIN monday a draw 0:0 would mean exit for us. It has been already a great World Cup for us! We played very good against Spain we almost play them 1:1 and even we almost WIN Spain if they had not scored that one. If Monday we WIN even by 1:0 it will be historical and we would go to the last 16 for the first time and see Ronaldo go home!

It was already historical this World Cup for us after 20 years we have WIN again and Spain we played beautiful it just was not our luck, hope it will be on monday!

Let's pray all one more time for Team-Melli!

Comment

Not sure if he is faster.. He is taller so he naturally takes bigger strides.
                        BTW on the topic of Gucci, It actually might not be a bad idea to sub him in at the latter stages of the game depending on how the match goes.

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        Taremi, is head and shoulders above Gucci. He is faster, dribbles better, defends better, passes better and has scored more goals last years than Gucci (and yes i thibk that its more difficult to score in Iran and Qatar than in the Dutch league, where even semi hard wind can defeat the defenders and the goalie to score).

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

I disagree with the bold part One Trillion Percent!

Comment

I really hope the players can give everythink on Monday and work together. As we remember we had to WIN Bosnia to go last 16 by 1:0 and we lost. It feel's bad to think but I hope we have learn form that. We only needed a WIN in our last match with Bosnia in World Cup 2014 even then we had to win 1:0.. Hope monday full concentration and with good tactics and our players playing with full energiek.

https://youtu.be/8r7eYbcq1r8

I really hope we go to the last 16

Comment

Start All out D again, but definitely push the D-Line up closer to MF and definitely not so deep ala Spain match ..!!

once boys find their feet and a little frustration sets in for Portugal..! then slowly become more and more open and counter attacking as the game wears on..!! unless penaldo gets his likely PK goal early on against us and then may as well line-up a balanced team and lets duke it out till min 90+..!

have sardar constantly looking to break past any advancing Portuguese defenders and looking threatening than have him stroll side to side middle of the pitch, acting like he is defending or closing passing lanes when its obvious he aint doing neither full heartedly enough to make an ounce of difference in our opponent's attacking approach...!!just tiring himself with useless jogging , especially considering his already weak stamina and the rather long mileage on him already in this WC..!
                              or just bring him off the bench in 2nd half on a need basis and instead move Taremi to CF and this way make room for Ghoddos in the starting line up..!!
                              Doubt Haj Safi will be fully fit for this fixture either ..? even if fit, he looked bit fatigued and didn't look all that sharp to me vs Spain, so a rest may do him good..! although I doubt CQ will scratch him off the starting line-up..!!
                              I like to move Amiri next to Ezzai as our secondary LDM than as LWinger too..!! I think Ebrahimi also is due for a well deserved rest too..! Jahanbakhsh to move into his RW position starting and helping to contain Ronaldo in tandem with Rezaian and hopefully quickly releasing some balls forward for Sardar/Taremi to run on to..!!?

we need Ashkan badly in CAM also...!! he didn't look all that rusty and unfit to me vs Turkey..!! I'd chance starting him, in this do or die match.,!

Comment

We won’t see a Bosnia 2-0. The players are much more fit and we have way more rotation options, plus way more quality , and the confidence of a hard fought win already, something that should not be forgotten.

We need to play the same defensive way as Spain , BUT with the ball we need to play like we did in the second half. With CONFIDENCE. Don’t respect the Portuguese when we have possession. We showed vs Spain our players have the quality to trouble any defense . They need to remember this and not play like the end of the first half where they couldn’t hold the ball for one second. With the ball we need to have the same confidence we have without the ball.

We can definitely do it, even guys like schmichael, ballague, are tipping us to do it. If no weird ref shit or injuries happen, I predict a 1-0 win

Comment

Working...
                                X