No announcement yet.

Respect to Alireza Beiranvand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone had to have seen that stomp. biero had the ball, all eyes were on him.

when zidane head butted the italian (can't remember who) it was behind the play, but apparently the 4th official saw it and the rest is history. but i wouldn't be surprised if the ref made his decision off of the jumbotron replay
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      well you said lets be fair, so i figured you were defending FIFA. a lot of calls so far have benefitted the stronger teams. France got awarded a PK in their first match, but Morocco didn't vs Portugal. there was controversy on Fonte's missed call and the ref didn't review it. its sickening

don't need logic to figure it out man, FIFA picks who advances and who doesn't. they want argentina out, iceland in so they can do the whole cinderella story bullshtit when it should be TM or Mexico.

from the beginning of the tournament analyst have been saying is this ronaldos time? even tho his team is shit. now they all can say ronaldo is the greatest when portugal wins the cup while messi is in the shadows.

i know our game vs portugal will come down to a controversial ref decision
      Again this whole argument has been sidetracked and deviated from its original purpose. I am not defending anyone. All I am saying the rules of VAR are pretty straight forward. That Costa-Beiranvand scene wouldn’t have qualified for a VAR. even if it were Costa who got stomped. Unless either player got red carded, or a penalty was called.

That’s all. The rest of all of the above is nonsensical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what about Fonte's foul vs morocco?

france had a non call become a PK vs Australia

not trying to argue or be a thorn in your side. since you have knowledge about this, can you tell me why france got a video review but morocco didn't?
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

I rest my case my friend. We’re not getting anywhere. You persist with your argument without having read and understood VAR rules and guidelines.

I am not a big fan of prolonged arguments. Thank you for engaging my brother! [emoji846]🕺🏻

If you proceed I may have Margot perform some hard spanking on you! [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            I rest my case my friend. We’re not getting anywhere. You persist with your argument without having read and understood VAR rules and guidelines.

I am not a big fan of prolonged arguments. Thank you for engaging my brother! [emoji846]🕺🏻

If you proceed I may have Margot perform some hard spanking on you! [emoji16]

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post

not trying to argue or be a thorn in your side. since you have knowledge about this, can you tell me why france got a video review but morocco didn't?

lol..
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Please read this other guideline to VAR technology
              why ?
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I really hope that Ali Beiranvand gets a decent offer from a top 5 European club to start.

He is a good goalkeeper. And when a goalkeeper plays in front of the likes of Morocco Spain and Portugal in less than two weeks, the confidence, self esteem and morale get a good boost.

Beiranvand was always a confident goalie but this is valuable experience and he did very well against Spain and Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  I really hope that Ali Beiranvand gets a decent offer from a top 5 European club to start.

He is a good goalkeeper. And when a goalkeeper plays in front of the likes of Morocco Spain and Portugal in less than two weeks, the confidence, self esteem and morale get a good boost.

Beiranvand was always a confident goalie but this is valuable experience and he did very well against Spain and Morocco.
                  He probably will. People love his story and therefore this is great PR for any team.

Comment

Guys I saw someone posted a pic of Alireza from the time when he hadn't gone pro yet. I don't know which thread it was posted in but I found the picture very interesting. If anyone has that pic please post it here

Edit:

I found the picture after scouring the web!

Comment

Working...
                    X