Respect to Alireza Beiranvand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by val View Post
    If you look close in the video footage he stumps on Biranvand’s left feet first then goes to the right, in the beginning of the footage he goes to the left feet first
    And quickly goes and stumps the right feet

This is an automatic red card, so much of that FIFA fair play slogan and the so called video check
    VAR only works in favor of the big teams. France got a VAR in favor of a PK

Ref wouldn't do VAR for Portuguese foul on Moroccan play in the box

Ref didn't discipline Costa even tho i heard CQ was asking for a review? might have about something else. but as soon as we score, it goes to the war room

its ridiculous how much help these powerhouse teams need help to win games against "smaller" teams

i agree Costa should have been sent off. if sardar did that the de gea, he'd be given a red card and suspended for 3 games
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Respect to Alireza Beiranvand

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post

Ref didn't discipline Costa even tho i heard CQ was asking for a review? might have about something else. but as soon as we score, it goes to the war room

its ridiculous how much help these powerhouse teams need help to win games against "smaller" teams

i agree Costa should have been sent off. if sardar did that the de gea, he'd be given a red card and suspended for 3 games
      Thats what you get when the ref is spanish speaker with Spanish ancestry

Would they bring a tajikestani ref for our game against portugal or an Iranian born ref holding an American or german or Australian passport? No
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
        Thats what you get when the ref is spanish speaker with Spanish ancestry

Would they bring a tajikestani ref for our game against portugal or an Iranian born ref holding an American or german or Australian passport? No
        i agree! they would never do that in our favor, however i wouldn't be surprised if our ref vs portugal was brazilian
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Alireza Beiranvand

Comment

i agree! they would never do that in our favor, however i wouldn't be surprised if our ref vs portugal was brazilian
            That would be very good. First not all Brazilians have Portuguese ancestry, many are German, Italian etc... But also regardless of ancestries they are proud of their country and HATE IT when people connect them to Portugal. They don't have favorable view of Portugal SPECIALLY in football.

PS: I have been many times to Brazil, I know what I am talking about.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

So many people before the world cup talked sh!t about Beiranvand and Amiri and now everyone is a Beiranvand & Amiri fan. To be honest, Amiri surprised everyone but I always thought he deserved a spot on the roster (purely based on his relentlessness and constant running) just wasn't sure he would get this much playing time over Ghoddos and others.

Beiranvand is a different story though as he was always clearly the #1 option and far ahead of Abedzadeh, Hosseini, and Mazaheri.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                So many people before the world cup talked sh!t about Beiranvand and Amiri and now everyone is a Beiranvand & Amiri fan. To be honest, Amiri surprised everyone but I always thought he deserved a spot on the roster (purely based on his relentlessness and constant running) just wasn't sure he would get this much playing time over Ghoddos and others.

Beiranvand is a different story though as he was always clearly the #1 option and far ahead of Abedzaden, Hosseini, and Mazaheri.
                Amiri really has shined this WC. His through ball for Azmoun in the game against Morocco, and his nutmeg along with cross for Taremi will be remembered for years to come. The dude is relentless.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Amiri really has shined this WC. His through ball for Azmoun in the game against Morocco, and his nutmeg along with cross for Taremi will be remembered for years to come. The dude is relentless.
                  LOL someone added AMIRI's name on Nutmeg explation on wiki
                  so fast... must be an Eye-Ranian...
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutmeg_(football)

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    LOL someone added AMIRI's name on Nutmeg explation on wiki
                    so fast... must be an Eye-Ranian...
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutmeg_(football)
                    Got to love fellow Iranians who spend the time to do such things. Mad props to them.

Comment

Let’s be fair. VAR is only supposed to be utilized for goal line, suspicious penalty scenes, red cards, wrong player being sent off and offside calls if a goal is scored.

Here is an educational read in this regard:

What are the rules of VAR being used?

VAR only intervenes in the course of a match when the officials have made a 'clear and obvious error' in one of four key areas.

Goals

A close offside decision is the most common reason for VAR being consulted after a goal has been scored, but shirt-pulling and other infringements can cause goals to be chalked off.

The Var room at the official World Cup broadcast center
                      The Var room at the official World Cup broadcast center CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES
                      NB. The concept of 'clear and obvious' errors does not apply to offsides. A player is either onside or offside - you cannot be a little bit pregnant. So even if a player is offside by a matter of inches, the goal will be ruled out.

Penalties

The most subjective and arguably problematic area. Penalties can be awarded or rescinded using VAR if there has been a 'clear and obvious error' in the original decision.

Straight red cards

Violent conduct and dangerous tackles can be penalised using VAR. Second-yellow cards cannot.

Mistaken identity

If the referee sends off the wrong player, such as the famous incident with Kieran Gibbs and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in Arsenal's 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea in 2014, that injustice can be repaired.

The system is restricted to these areas in order to minimise disruption to the flow of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Let’s be fair. VAR is only supposed to be utilized for goal line, suspicious penalty scenes, red cards, wrong player being sent off and offside calls if a goal is scored.

VAR only intervenes in the course of a match when the officials have made a 'clear and obvious error' in one of four key areas.
                        Penalties
                        The most subjective and arguably problematic area. Penalties can be awarded or rescinded using VAR if there has been a 'clear and obvious error' in the original decision.
                        Straight red cards
                        Violent conduct and dangerous tackles can be penalised using VAR. Second-yellow cards cannot.
                        so you're saying that Fonte's play in the box wasn't suspicious?

that was an obvious error and the ref didn't review it. I'm not asking for every single play to be reviewed, throw ins, corners, etc. but if its blatantly obvious and the ref favors the stronger side, then thats when we all know its b.s.

so you think costa going out of his way to stomp of beiro wasn't violent conduct?

all of us TM and even Morocco fans are being fair, FIFA isn't
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Let’s be fair.

why ?

Comment

so you're saying that Fonte's play in the box wasn't suspicious?

that was an obvious error and the ref didn't review it. I'm not asking for every single play to be reviewed, throw ins, corners, etc. but if its blatantly obvious and the ref favors the stronger side, then thats when we all know its b.s.

so you think costa going out of his way to stomp of beiro wasn't violent conduct?

all of us TM and even Morocco fans are being fair, FIFA isn't
                            I don’t think you bothered reading the VAR rules. It doesn’t matter what I think, what counts is FIFA rules, and FIFA didn’t specify details such as should any of the above happen against an unfavored team like Iran, just let it slip by.

Talk logic to me and I will proceed the discussion, otherwise I won’t waste my time arguing incoherence!

Comment

I don’t think you bothered reading the VAR rules. It doesn’t matter what I think, what counts is FIFA rules, and FIFA didn’t specify details such as should any of the above happen against an unfavored team like Iran, just let it slip by.
                              Talk logic to me and I will proceed the discussion, otherwise I won’t waste my time arguing incoherence!
                              well you said lets be fair, so i figured you were defending FIFA. a lot of calls so far have benefitted the stronger teams. France got awarded a PK in their first match, but Morocco didn't vs Portugal. there was controversy on Fonte's missed call and the ref didn't review it. its sickening

don't need logic to figure it out man, FIFA picks who advances and who doesn't. they want argentina out, iceland in so they can do the whole cinderella story bullshtit when it should be TM or Mexico.

from the beginning of the tournament analyst have been saying is this ronaldos time? even tho his team is shit. now they all can say ronaldo is the greatest when portugal wins the cup while messi is in the shadows.

i know our game vs portugal will come down to a controversial ref decision
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                why ?
                                Amoo jaan,

VAR usage is limited and restricted to certain calls, and a foul on a player that was not called does not include it. Should the ref have issued a red card to Costa or Beiro, or should Costa have scored right after this clash, or should the red have called a penalty kick as result of the clash, then VAR rule would have taken effect.

I am not defending, nor do I condone Diego’s stomping. I am just stating what the new technology

Please read this other guideline to VAR technology:

What can VAR look at?

The VAR can help with four match-changing situations as listed by Fifa:

1. Goals and offences leading up to goals * – was the ball out of play in the build-up or was a player offside? Was there a foul by an attacking player or offside interference?

2. Penalty decisions and offences leading up to penalties * – was there a foul leading up to the penalty or by the attacking player? Was the foul outside the box, was the ball out of play or was there an attacker offside?

3. All direct red card incidents **

4. All cases of mistaken identity

Comment

Working...
                                X