• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Alireza Beiranvand

I wrote his life to my newspaper.

He is big character for me.

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...and-h6692.html

Respect

Hahahaha .....That is a great photo. He looks like he is having a pick nick while defending the goal.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I swear he used to host a Persian language call-in show on one of the Iranian satellite channels. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

@ Burak, are there any rumors him moving to Fenerbahce?? I picked something up from a Dutch football site: Voetbalzone. Is there any news about this in Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
          @ Burak, are there any rumors him moving to Fenerbahce?? I picked something up from a Dutch football site: Voetbalzone. Is there any news about this in Turkey?
          Not now. They choosed Carlos Kameni last year. But I want to see him at Trabzonspor.

Comment

Ghoorboonesh beram man.

Comment

Beiranvand, Amiri, Ebrahimi and Cheshmi

Team Melli

Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I criticized him very much but he is the goat... wow Spain could beat him it was our own player never forget this guys

Comment

His life story will be an inspiration to a lot of people. thanks for writing this article

Comment

Beiranvand should easily get offers to play in Europe after the WC. He has been Top 10 best so far in the tournament. Wouldn’t surprise me if he rejects them if Persepolis offers him more money since he came from a poor background and also has two small kids

Comment

For a national goalkeeper, it would be better if he stays in his local league and gets guaranteed game time rather than be potentially a substitute (eg for years) in a european club. There are so many national goalkeepers for other countries who have done this.

So if he stays at Perspolis for the rest of his career, it wouldn't particularly be a bad thing for TM. I just hope they appreciate him and give him a contract he deserves.

Comment

Could one day be better than Abedzadeh!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Could one day be better than Abedzadeh!
                          Yes I agree, if he plays with this much focus and concentration. Before the wc and with PP he had a few awful games. I personally think it was down to his concentration. I like the guy. I hope he keeps it up. He's pretty talented !

Comment

Would love to see him in Portuguese / Belgian / Dutch league

Comment

Respect to Alireza Beiranvand

If you look close in the video footage he stomps on Biranvand’s left feet first then goes to the right, in the beginning of the footage he goes to the left feet first
                              And quickly goes and stomps the right feet

This is an automatic red card, so much of that FIFA fair play slogan and the so called video check
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                              X