No announcement yet.

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One by one, Team Melli fans coming to the aid and help of Sardar Azmoun and showing their love.

I love the unity on TM!

Comment

We did the same thing with Daei. No mind you, for 2006, it was warranted BUT Sardar is a young lad that can score against anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        We did the same thing with Daei. No mind you, for 2006, it was warranted BUT Sardar is a young lad that can score against anyone.
        That we believe can score on anyone. But I like the optimism! Nothing wrong with that but let us not be complacent...let's support and even encourage his development because he and us should want only the best version of Sardar possible. I am against personal attacks but all for constructive criticism. I think he can do better and has not reached his potential yet!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The guy is young and emotional after the loss last night, we must remember he is only 23 and this is his first World Cup where ultimately he has been asked to play a defensive game. Yes sometimes he has made mistakes but you always hear a professional footballer will say how tough it is to play that lone strike role. Remember the goals that he scored that helped us qualify for this World Cup, hopefully he leaves for a better football team where he can enhance the skills that he has because he is learning nothing new at Kazan.
          Also to some of those calling for Ghooci over Sardar , I remember correctly after the Uzbek game when people said he was the worst player on the pitch and didn't deserve to be in the squad. Stop your bloody moaning, get behind our team and give this kid our support cos he needs it.

Comment

All TM players coming out in support of him. This is why I love our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Sardar Azmoun posts an emotional message on instagram thanking his teammates for their support on a tough day. Promises victory VS Portugal
              Can he promise he will leave Russia too and take the next best offer? With all due respect, he is ready for the next move. 5 years in Russia is surely enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Can he promise he will leave Russia too and take the next best offer? With all due respect, he is ready for the next move. 5 years in Russia is surely enough!
                With this I am not sure who his agent is but it looks as if he has been advised to stay in Russia , I know he was close to a previous manager and maybe he just felt comfortable where he was. I agree that he needs to leave but to somewhere he will play regular football.

Comment

Keep the clips from fans come in to @GolBezan twitter. Show TM and Sardar some love guys. Cheers

Comment

Sardar is one of my favorite players in the world and yesterday he played world class.

Comment

I’m a Sardar supporter but man this guy has such a weak mentality.

Comment

i called it before the world cup. social media would end up being a huge distraction for our players. and here it is. CQ should monitor it or create rules. i'm sure other teams have done so.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          i called it before the world cup. social media would end up being a huge distraction for our players. and here it is. CQ should monitor it or create rules. i'm sure other teams have done so.
                          CQ should go back to a no phone policy for the players.

Comment

Azmoun did his job perfectly. he won the aerial battles and hustled. Running short of 10k - he wasn't exactly shirking his responsibility, i saw in the stadium how much he fought and defended from the front. People can post clips of him getting a little exhausted towards the end but you can't blame him from getting physically tired.

There is literally no grounds to criticise him in the current system that we need to play to maximise our chances of getting points from this group. He must start against Portugal unless he is tired, and I'm sure he will. we have no other striker anywhere near him.

The problem is, as we know, that he is psychologically frail like Morata and someone just needs to help him rationalise what is happening and the context. He may be reading articles on the internet which make him anxious. Someone should just switch it off and relax him a bit: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/21...-chance-of-wo/

Comment

I feel sorry for him that he was labelled with the silly 'Iranian Messi' , it just put extra pressure on him. He just needs to be himself , I searched what people were saying and there was the usual idiots who only talk about football every four years but then I found real football fans who were praising his game. His strength and link play, how he holds the ball up, there was some very impressed Liverpool fans going this is why we were linked with him.

Comment

That www.hitc.com article is a bag of crap, their articles are usually terrible and just picked up rumours from other sites.

Comment

Working...
                                X