• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    With full text

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He shows spirit “to go to win vs Portugal”
    I dont care about anything else!

I prefer emotional but straight up and honest players. He is. He has my full support, because he is my TM’s forward and I support him as much as anyone who wears the TM jersey!
    GO IRAAAN!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      He shows spirit “to go to win vs Portugal”
      I dont care about anything else!

I prefer emotional but straight up and honest players. He is. He has my full support, because he is my TM’s forward and I support him as much as anyone who wears the TM jersey!
      GO IRAAAN!
      He quickly corrected his mistake of calling people ghadrnashnas, also showing high morals, positivity, and a promise of delivering, which is a good sign! especially after being devastated and crying on that tape
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Ezza also had tears after the game. Toro khoda bacheha, lets support and stand behind these guys, we all know they do all they can for us, with almost no ressources.

Comment

Everyone played excellent last night!!! That includes our Sardar! Keep up with what you're doing boys, we believe in you! All of you!!!

Comment

Very hard for me to understand how azmoun , ghoddos and jahanbaksh cant display the same playing style in their clubs for TM , they definetly have the pride and love but not sure whats the reason.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              Very hard for me to understand how azmoun , ghoddos and jahanbaksh cant display the same playing style in their clubs for TM , they definetly have the pride and love but not sure whats the reason.
              different coaching tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Ezza also had tears after the game. Toro khoda bacheha, lets support and stand behind these guys, we all know they do all they can for us, with almost no ressources.
                Ezzatollahi’s game was flawless

Let me tell you this, Ramin was directly responsible for that goal but no one is bashing the guy because he gave his 200% , why are people bashing sardar? Because they want to see more from him, they want him to succeed and they want Iran to succeed, and I am not talking about the rude trolls, I am talking about those with real constructive criticism , it would be a night mare for the fans snd also himself if after world cup he still played at rubin kazan while others join major clubs

I hope this whole thing was a good wake up call for him to get better with every game

And I hope he never mentions those words about quitting,
                as CQ rightfully labeled karimi as MR.Quitter, I hope Sardar doesnt pick Karimi as his role model but Ali Daei

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                  Ezzatollahi’s game was flawless

Let me tell you this, Ramin was directly responsible for that goal but no one is bashing the guy because he gave his 200% , why are people bashing sardar? Because they want to see more from him, they want him to succeed and they want Iran to succeed, and I am not talking about the rude trolls, I am talking about those with real constructive criticism , it would be a night mare for the fans snd also himself if after world cup he still played at rubin kazan while others join major clubs

I hope this whole thing was a good wake up call for him to get better with every game

And I hope he never mentions those words about quitting,
                  as CQ rightfully labeled karimi as MR.Quitter, I hope Sardar doesnt pick Karimi as his role model but Ali Daei
                  The thing is Rezaeian is basically directly involved in every play because he's a defender so he has to defend hard vs Spain. What's Sardar's use? It's to get the ball and score goals. We have to give him credit he hustles back like a machine and defends. But I can't blame him as he doesn't really get the ball very often, especially in these matches!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                    You guys are kind of proving his point
                    Or he is proving our point. Taking the easy road and staying within his comfort level of RPL...if he doesn't want the critiscism and just the praise he needs to earn it. As a professional you will be evaluated and the fact he is so committed to stagnate in Russia is now hurting his game both personally and professionally. It's fair critiscism but also a bit cruel and to be expected. It hurts to fail and this past year has been a flop for Sardar. Time to put your shorts on a improve yourself because if you don't...no matter what your career...you are doomed to fail.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Both Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun played below their best,
                      But it's not their fault.... Some players can quickly adjust to a new team (such as Ghodoos) and some players need 20+ games before they fall into place in their new team. I see Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun in that group.... This is why it's important to have many friendlies so these types of players can fall into place in team melli as they have in their club team! But considering the fact that we did not have the luxury of having many friendlies I would start Ghodoos over Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                        Both Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun played below their best,
                        But it's not their fault.... Some players can quickly adjust to a new team (such as Ghodoos) and some players need 20+ games before they fall into place in their new team. I see Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun in that group.... This is why it's important to have many friendlies so these types of players can fall into place in team melli as they have in their club team! But considering the fact that we did not have the luxury of having many friendlies I would start Ghodoos over Azmoun.
                        Jahanbakhsh has yet to show a performance as close to his games at AZ Alkmar , I have come to acceptance that he will never be as good as he is in AZ

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          We have to give him credit he hustles back like a machine and defends.
                          Watch the game again, you will change your opinion

There are times he is standing still with having spanish players with the ball a meter away from him to the point CQ was angry and yelling

Comment

Watch the game again, you will change your opinion

There are times he is standing still with having spanish players with the ball a meter away from him to the point CQ was angry and yelling
                            I saw that too. He just didn't have it in the tank. And the useless flicks to DeGea...like just for once control and distribute wide! Just once!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              I saw that too. He just didn't have it in the tank. And the useless flicks to DeGea...like just for once control and distribute wide! Just once!

I am glad there are members that actually watch the game and are able to observe,

I think most members are too excited and miss watching the details which is normal due to stress

Comment

I am glad there are members that actually watch the game and are able to observe,

I think most members are too excited and miss watching the details which is normal due to stress

Personally I feel anyone watching Iran play soccer with me would be very entertained watching me react to the game rather than the game it self

Lets just say an attack is being formed by Iran and we are still in the middle of the field I can not control myself from not screaming GOAL GOAL repeatedly and God forbid if someone destroys our chances
                                Well everyone is entitled to their views and opinions. Admittedly I have been critical of Sardar's game for a while. When people touted his goal scoring record I always questioned the nature of the games. He still is not the big game changer we all hope he can be. Far from a Messi or anyone of that calibre. Our best pure striker is RGN internationally because he can create space, distribute well and finish clinically...shame Sardar is taking his spot. To be honest I rate both Taremi and RGN over Ansarifard and Sardar.

Comment

Working...
                                X