Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
    The only player I'm pissed at is Milad. God that was the worst final minute I'd ever seen in my life what was he doing?
    hahaha my interpretation of what happened : he kisses the ball and thinks that oh now I just copied what Ghoddos did I must be original so he start praying and points to God and shake his head sideways which made him look like an Bollywood actor, to compansate for his gofyness he try making a "sommersault" throwin. It was indeed a painful last minute to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
      The only player I'm pissed at is Milad. God that was the worst final minute I'd ever seen in my life what was he doing?
      The man was the laughing stock of Reddit/Twitter. His failed throw in was the top voted post on r/soccer. Like my man, you don't do that when you have 30 seconds left in the game. I love Milmo and want to see him start, but WTF was that shit?

Comment

Here you have his voice: https://www.facebook.com/iranity/vid...9235276134241/
        He's just a regular kid as others, people should not blame him, him and all others put all they have into wearing that shirt!
        My heart broke when I heard him...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          The man was the laughing stock of Reddit/Twitter. His failed throw in was the top voted post on r/soccer. Like my man, you don't do that when you have 30 seconds left in the game. I love Milmo and want to see him start, but WTF was that shit?
          Have you ever said one positive thing about team, like ever?

If you cannot do it after one of our best performances ever - when will you be able to do it?

Comment

[QUOTE=The Realist;2566028]
            Originally posted by val View Post
            Great job reading my comment (which was based on video footage facts of CQ yelling at him and him walking majority of the time) and then coming up with this double edge comment twisting my lines such as “ordered”

You think you are being positive and constructive? And we are as destructive? Think deeper please

What you are doing we call it in persian as ” dosti khaleh kherseh”

Why dont we close PFDC forums and dont ever say anything critical of player, whats the purpose of having a forum if we are not able to point out what we consider as flaws?

Dear realist, live up to your name...

Thoes that know me here know that I rarely comment at a comment against my post as taking things personally against other fellow members is just not in my nature. For you I need to make an exception.

Whilst I care for eveyone’s Opinion- when you post something that is just not true, I need to respond.
            I have no idea which post you are referring to and I have sincerely not read the post you are referring to and I certainly am not in the business of twisting anyone’s words. Man with this kind of thoughts and methodology, you live on a different planet. Please don’t accuse people by just assuming things that come to your head. Doosti Khaleh Sooskeh, Really!!!!
            If you didnt read my post and responded its fine, you can go back and read it, it might light up a bulb or two for your re-analysis

Since your post was only couple of posts below mine and you used the exact words I did and pointed out to all I mentioned except the opposite, I assumed you read it! (Even-though difficult to believe, But I sincerely take your words for it stating you didn’t )

Now if you dismiss the initial twisting words part
            I still stand firm on what I mentioned after and especially about “Dosti khaleh kherseh”

By the way, our country is in shambles because of dosti khaleh kherseh and keeping others in LALA land really!!!!

Good day sir!
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Have you ever said one positive thing about team, like ever?
              If you cannot do it after one of our best performances ever - when will you be able to do it?
              Yes plenty. Just regarding this game alone, I've pointed out that Iran did great as a team. I was optimistic about the game before it started. I praised Amiri's performance. I think Ebrahimi is the best surprise of this World cup for us. Beiro was a beast also and should get a european transfer.

Pointing out that Milmo's cartwheel was the top post of r/soccer because it was a hilariously bad attempt, isn't really being Debbie Downer. Just pointing iut the obvious fact that it was a dumb thing to do.

Life isn't black and white. nuance matters.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun posts an emotional message on instagram thanking his teammates for their support on a tough day. Promises victory VS Portugal

Comment

Thats what i want! AZMOUN u are the best Striker in Asia! Show the world what u are capable of!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Sardar Azmoun posts an emotional message on instagram thanking his teammates for their support on a tough day. Promises victory VS Portugal

Afarin, this is what we should see from the guy, when you thank people, people support you but when you call them ghadrnashnas they will react

Btw can you be kind to take another screenshot as the one you posted has the bottom which he thanks our people is cut out

Also another thread is opened for a #merciteammelli hashtag to be spread, can you take a look and ask members on twitter to post the hashtag in support for team melli?

Before you go there google this,
                    “importance of hashtags”

Comment

with this attitude he will never be a top Player.

Comment

Sardar was a beast yesterday and played much better than the Morroco game.

Anyone who can’t see that is either blind or has absolutely no soccer common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
                          with this attitude he will never be a top Player.
                          He already is a top player, but he is young in experisnced and emotional

He needs proper advice from world class manager on how to behave with media and people and criticism, what is a professional footballer life, and even management of social media accounts
                          Sadly his father is his manager and none of the stuff above is mentioned to him

On the other hand someone like Jahanbakhsh has a very good manager that watches perfectly over Jahanbakhsh’s professional manner and is behind every step of his success

Comment

With full text

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel for him. This was an emotional game for him. Against one the best teams of the world, in his club-level stadium, where he has notoriously been struggling. The struggle was real for him from the start, and a narrow loss where you couldn't really do what your expected to do doesn't help. He was emotional as fuck and the pressure on him was even higher just cause the game was in Kazan with an entire populations hopes and happiness on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                With full text

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X